"Why?."

"Are you mad?."

"No, Why would I be mad?."

"Because of Kenshi?."

"You must really close to him. How did he get your number? Did you give it to him?."

"Uhm..." Sana lowered her head as she can't directly look Tzuyu on her eyes.

"I knew it. So, how long he's been texting you?."

"Tzuyu ~ ah.."

"You give your number to that guy without telling me. Sana what am I to you? You know that I feel threaten with that man."

"I'm not responding to his messages Tzu.."

"Okay sure."

Tzuyu coldly said as she starts to walks away. When they arrived at home, No one's bother to talk they still quite, Sana feels that Tzuyu is still in a mood..

"Tzuyu ~ ah, she ask for my number, What do you want me to do? He's just a friend."

"Friend, For you he is just Friend but for him, do you think you're his friend? Sana that guy seems like you."

"He doesn't like me Tzu, He is just being friendly."

"Wow, you're siding him? Sana I'm not dumb not to feel that kenshi guy was hitting on you."

"Tzuyu..."

"You even go out with him to have a coffee? And again he's inviting you. So tell me, does he not like you? .."

"Why are you so being mad? I told you I'm not responding to his messages. I just give my number to him because I don't know how reject him."

"What? So if ask you to be his girlfriend you will say yes?.."

"That's not what I meant Tzuyu."

"That's what you want to say. You don't know how to reject him? Seriously, then probably I might gonna lose you someday because of that man."

"Why are you thinking like that?! Would you please listen to me first? You're not listening to me you're not accepting what I'm saying.."

Tzuyu's blood is starting to boil because of Kenshi, she didn't expect to have a fight with Sana because of that Man.

"See you're mad.." Sana said.

Tzuyu clinched her fist as she looks at Sana..

"Tzuyu ~ ah.." Sana suddenly feel nervous as she looks at Tzuyu's eyes, it's full of coldness and her expression is already changed. She's not seeing the normal Tzuyu anymore.

"I don't wanna argue with you, but you started it. Stop mentioning his name to me." Tzuyu said as she slowly walks closer to Sana making the latter to step back until a second later she reached the wall already.

"T-Tzu..."

Second's later Tzuyu suddenly realized what she was doing. She saw a scared Sana infront of her.

"I-I'm sorry.." Tzuyu said as she immediately walks away and leave the unit.

"What f*ck did you do Tzuyu..." Tzuyu keep mumbling on her head as she was staring at her hand.

"You almost hurt her, you're so stupid."

-

Tzuyu went to han river as she wanted to unwind her mind. Sana's scared expression earlier keeps flashing on her mind.

She can't face the latter as she was very ashamed for what she acted earlier..

Meanwhile, Sana feels worried for the latter. she knows that Tzuyu was surprised as well but she understands why Tzuyu acted that way.

2 hours have passed, Tzuyu is still not home. Sana is getting more worried so she get her car key's and decided to look for the latter.

When she was going down Sana was surprised to see Tzuyu sitting at the steps.

"Tzuyu ~ ah.."

Tzuyu slowly turned around and saw Sana..

"What are you doing here?." Sana quickly walks closer to her, and this time Tzuyu hugs her tightly.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry Bao Bei.." Tzuyu said as her tears slowly fall from her eyes.

"Tzuuuu..."

"I didn't mean to act that way, I-I just can't control myself earlier.."

"Shhhhh, I understand. You don't have to explain.." Sana said as she slowly rubs Tzuyu's back.

"I don't have any intentions to hurt you, sorry because you saw me like that. I'm so sorry if I scare you.."

"Don't say sorry, I understand. I shouldn't argue with you because in the first place you really have the rights to get mad or to get annoyed. I should be the one who say sorry because I didn't tell you that Kenshi get my phone number. Sorry we're fighting because of him."

"Sana 🥺.."

"You make me worried, I've been thinking of you since earlier."

Tzuyu face the latter, Sana smile and gently wipes her tears.

"I love you ❤️.." Sana said.

"I love you Bao bei ❤️.."

Tzuyu answer back as she once again lean to the latter and Sana spoon her in a warm hug.

xxxxxxx