Chapter 16

The next morning, Sana woke up first so she immediately cooked breakfast their breakfast.

While Tzuyu was just waking up, and the moment she opened her eyes she immediately smelled the food being cooked in the kitchen. She quickly got up and washed before she came out from her room.

"Hi :) .." Sana smile and greeted her..

"Did you wake up early??." Tzuyu asked.

"Yeah. I prepare our breakfast. You're going to eat here right?. I mean you will going to join me?."

Sana was hoping and praying that Tzuyu will join her in breakfast because these last few days Tzuyu doesn't eat with her, the latter was always eating breakfast outside.

"Yeah."

"Really????." Sana's face suddenly light up when Tzuyu said yes.

"Why are you so happy Unnie?."

"Because you're going to have breakfast with me.  because since the last time we talked, you haven't accompanied me to eat."

"I have work, and I'm busy."

"Really, or you just don't really want to join me. It's been 2 weeks already since you avoiding me." Sana pout, and Tzuyu swear to God that Sana is the cutest girl she ever seen..

"Sit down now and let's eat."

While they're start eating Tzuyu notice that Sana keeps glancing on her..

"Are you okay? Do you want to say something???." Tzuyu asked the moment she caught Sana looking at her.

"Uhmm, where did you go with Mina last night?." "What the heck, why did you suddenly ask that, Sana??." Sana starts cursing herself as she immediately averted her gazed. "Sorry, You don't have to answer that Tzuyu ~ ah..."

"We just ride bicycle and stroll around han river and then after that we just eat."

"Ah.."

"If you're worried that I'm going to hurt Mina Unnie or if you think I'm just using her to forget my feelings for you, don't worry Sana Unnie because I won't do that. Mina Unnie is too precious for me to hurt her."

"I-I'm not thinking like that." Sana pout.

"Do you have class today?."

"Yeah."

"I will take you to school."

"Really?."

"Yes, in exchange for you taking me to the hospital last night."

"Okay :) .."

Tzuyu couldn't say but there seemed to be something strange about Sana.

"I see her smiling to me recently, she's also worried. What's happening on her?." Tzuyu asked herself.

-

Tzuyu safely send Sana at school exactly Momo's car arrived.

"Ohh, Tzuyu ~ Chan." Momo greeted her.

"Hi, Unnie.." Tzuyu greeted her back until her eyes landed on Mina. "Hi, Mina Unnie." She greeted her and smile.

"Hi, Tzuyu ~ Chan. It's nice to see you here."

Sana just sadly pout when she saw Tzuyu smiling sweetly to Mina.

"Ohhh.." Mina walks closer and hold Tzuyu's hand. "You treated already, How's your hand?." Mina asked.

"It's fine ~ I went to the hospital last night and get treated."

"That's good to know.."

" 'I' I was with her last night." Sana mumbled to her mind.