Chapter 3

6:30 PM when Tzuyu and Sana arrived at Jeongyeon's bar. The moment they enter some of the customers inside suddenly looks at them especially to Tzuyu.

Tzuyu just smile to those girls who wave their hands to her, Sana again for unknown reason  gets irritated she doesn't know but one is for sure, she's not in a mood now.

"Omg!! Is this Tzuyu???.." Nayeon asked as she immediately hugs Tzuyu.. "You're so cute..." She added.

"Nayeon Unnie?."

"You know me???."

"Uhmm, Yeah?."

"You're not sure, but it's okay. Whoa, it's finally nice to see you.." Nayeon said as she once again hugs Tzuyu, when suddenly Jeongyeon pull Nayeon closer back to her.

"Ya, You're making her uncomfortable." Jeongyeon said. "Ah, Tzuyu ~ ah I'm Jeongyeon. I'm happy to meet you." Jeongyeon smile to her.

"It's nice to see you Jeongyeon Unnie :) .."

"Hi, Tzuyu ~ ah ^^ ..."

"You are???."

"Your Jihyo Unnie :) .."

"Hi ~ I'm glad meeting you Unnie.."

Momo notice that Sana is not in a mood so she asked her.

"Sana ~ ya, Are you okay???."

All of them looks at her and Sana looks them back until her eyes landed on Tzuyu who is now looking at her too.

"Ah. Uhm, yeah I'm okay." Sana just force to smile.

"You seems hungry. Why don't we eat? The table is ready. Let's go." Jeongyeon said.

Jeongyeon walks them at the VIP room. Tzuyu seated beside Mina, while Sana seated beside Jihyo and Momo.

There's a karaoke inside and Nayeon starts singing while the other are just starts vibing to the song..

"Hi, Mina Unnie :) .." Tzuyu greeted the latter and Sana took a glance on them..

"Hi, Tzuyu ~ Chan."

"You don't drink?." Tzuyu asked as she show her glass.

"I'm sorry, I'm not."

"I see. Is it your first time to go here?."

"Uhm, no. Momo, I and Sana ~ Chan usually visit here if we have free time."

"But you don't like this kind of atmosphere."

This time Mina looks at her. "I know you will ask how I found out." Tzuyu said.

"How?."

Tzuyu smile as she lean closer and this made Mina feel nervous.

"Because I'm a mind's reader." Tzuyu whispered to her ears..

"Flirt." Sana mumbled.

"Huh?." Momo asked, as she heard what Sana said.

"Nothing 🙄.." Sana just rolled her eyes and drink her glass of beer.

"Oh, really?." Mina asked.

"Mmmm :) and I know what you want right now."

"What do you mean???.." 

"You want to go home ^^ ..."

"Okay, I believe you now that you're a mind reader ^^" Mina said.

-

A moment later Tzuyu decided to go out and the moment she went outside some of the girls starts to flirts with her.

"Daebak, your sister are so popular to girls." Nayeon said, as they are watching Tzuyu.