Chapter 56

"Sana??."

"Huh?."

"You're spacing out."

"ごめん。 また何を言ってるの?" (Sorry what are you saying again?."

"またコーヒーを飲みに来てください。 大丈夫なら?" (I'm inviting you to have a coffee with me again. if it's okay?)

"ケンシン〜ちゃんごめんなさい、でも今はちょっと忙しいので、まだ妹に同行する必要があります。" (I'm sorry Kenshi~ Chan but I'm kinda busy right now and I still need to accompany my sister.)

"なるほど大丈夫です 心配ない。" (I see, it's okay. no worries.)

-

After talking with Kenshi Sana immediately look for Tzuyu. Meanwhile, While walking Tzuyu bumped to Mina and she offer to accompany the latter.

"You know Ms.Myoui." The school director asked.

"Uhmm, Yes She's my sister's friend." Tzuyu answer.

"Ohh.. okay, I will immediately process your papers. Next week comeback here and do the examination. Okay?."

"Okay sir."

"So, that's all for today. Ms.Chou. it's nice to see you again."

"Thank you sir."

The school director smile and leave the room.

"Mina Unnie, thank you for accompanying me. I appreciate it."

"It's alright. By the way, are you not going to look for Sana ~ Chan?."

"She's with someone else. Probably she go with Kenshi."

"Ah, Right. We saw Kenshi earlier and he's looking for Sana ~ Chan."

"Yeah, he's inviting my girlfriend to have a coffee with him."

"Oh." Mina saw how Tzuyu's face turned into a sad expression.. "Are you okay? Are you mad?."

"No, I'm not mad Unnie. I'm just irritated to myself."

"Why?."

"Because I can't even introduce Sana as my girlfriend."

"Sana ~ Chan promise to you that she will gonna tell to her parents about her relationship to you, right? Just trust her."

"I know, and I'm really looking forward for that. I can't wait to introduce Sana to the people around me that she's my girlfriend."

"You're so sweet Tzuyu ~ .."

While they were walking finally they saw Sana..

"Sana ~ Chan.."

"I've been looking for you." Sana said as she was looking at Tzuyu. "Let's go, I see the school director went to his office already."

"No, need Bao Bei. Mina ~ Chan already accompanied me. It's done. The school director get my requirements.."

"Oh.." Sana looks at Mina..

"I just saw her walking earlier and I didn't saw you that's why I approach her Sana ~ Chan.."

"Sorry, Kenshi was talking to me earlier."

"Mina Unnie, thank you for accompanying me."

"No problem Tzuyu ~ Chan. I'll see you around. Sana ~ Chan, I'll go ahead first."

"Mmmm.."

When Mina leave Tzuyu starts walking already and Sana follow her.

"Tzuyu ~ ah.."