Chapter 5

Mark and Sana went to the cafe and they are currently waiting to their group mates.

"You're sister is pretty cute. Are you guys close with each other?." Mark asked.

"No, not really. It's my first time to see her again. The last time I saw her is when she was 5 or 6 year's old I think?."

"Ah. So you didn't guys live together?."

"Yeah."

"I see, that's why you feel so uncomfortable and awkward earlier."

"Uhmm, A little bit. I mean, I really don't know how to be a sister to her.."

"That's fine, take some time later on you will be able to feel comfortable with her presence. Just open your heart.."

"I don't think that's a good idea."

"Huh? What do you mean?." Mark curiously asked.

"Nothing :) forget it." Sana just smile.

-

Meanwhile, Tzuyu is with her friends Chaeyoung and Dahyun and they are currently hanging out with some random girls.

"Girls here are boring." Chaeyoung said.

"I agree." Tzuyu agree. "They're just pretty but too innocent." She added, before she looks at the girl she's flirting.

"You're right but if they look like your sister, It would be fine with me." Dahyun said.

"Dahyun Unnie, Sana Unnie doesn't like girls so just find another girl..." Tzuyu said.

"Really? I haven't meet her yet."

"You want to meet her?."

"Of course, Can I visit her tomorrow???.."

"No. She's busy in school and probably she doesn't have time to entertain someone right now."

Chaeyoung was suddenly confused on Tzuyu's weird reaction.

Really??."

"Yeah, so just find another girl."

"Wait, don't you like me with your sister? Well. You know me, Among the three of us I'm more faithful."

"Dahyun Unnie, how many times do I have to tell you she doesn't like girls."

"C'mon Tzu, I just want to meet her. Please???."

"😐😐😐😐..."

-

After meeting her groupmates Sana went to the university. She doesn't have class today but Momo and Mina is inside the school and they're having a meeting to their designated organization so she will gonna wait for them until she received a sudden message from Tzuyu.

.
.
.
.
.
.

You Received a Message
From
C.Tzuyu

C.Tzuyu:
Sana ~ Unnie. Where are you?

Sanapomu:
School. Why?

C.Tzuyu:
My friend wanted to meet you.

Sanapomu:
Friend?

Sanapomu:
Who???

C.Tzuyu:
Dahyun...

Sanapomu:
Okay. I'm at the school right now.
At the cafeteria. I don't have class, I'm just waiting for Momo and Mina.