Chapter 6

Morning, Tzuyu decided to prepare their breakfast. when Sana came out from her room she immediately smell the food from the dining area.

"You're awake. Good Morning Unnie. look I prepare the breakfast."

Sana looks at the table and she saw the simple breakfast that Tzuyu prepared.

"You prepare all of this?."

"Yeah, Uhm I know this is not a korean food but I prepare that for you."

"Arasso, Thank you."

"A-Are you okay now?."

"What do you mean? I'm fine."

"You're not mad at me?."

"I'm not.why do you think I'm mad at you?."

"Because I hangout with Mina Unnie yesterday?."

"It's alright, that's not a big deal. Sit down now and let's eat."

"Are you going to school today?."

"Yeah, I have 2 class today."

"Uhmm, I will take you to school.."

"Don't you have any plan today?."

"Uhmm, I will find a job today.."

"Job? What Job?."

"Chaeyoung invited me to work at her friend's newly opened cafe.  since I don't do anything here so I decided to work their. You know part time job."

"Really, Okay. That's a good idea so that you will not get bored here."

"So, I will send you to school Unnie?."

"Sure, if you want to :) ..."

-

After having their breakfast Sana went back to her room to take  a bath. While Tzuyu is currently at the living room watching some shows, when suddenly she hear Sana's phone ringing.

She stood up and looked at the phone and she saw it at the dining table, Sana forget it earlier.

"Mark Oppa?." Tzuyu read the name appeared on Sana's screen, She received a meeting from Mark.

Tzuyu didn't open the message, She decided enter Sana's room to give her phone.

"Unnie???." The moment she enter Sana's room the latter is not there. "Sana Unnie?.."

Seconds later the door from the bathroom suddenly opened and Tzuyu was surprised to see Sana coming out from the bathroom and she's just wearing a towel covering her body.

"Ya, What are you doing here." Sana was also surprised to see Tzuyu inside her room.

Meanwhile, Tzuyu suddenly froze on her position. She can't help but to gulp as her eyes landed on Sana's perfect body figure.

"Tzuyu ~ ah???."

Her eyes widened when she noticed that Sana is now in front of her.

"H-Huh?.."

"What are you doing here?."

"Uhmm, Uh - You forgot your phone outside. Your classmate message you." Tzuyu said as she give the phone to Sana.

"Oh, okay."

"I-I I'll leave now." Tzuyu immediately leave the room. "What's wrong, why it's so hot.." Tzuyu mumbled as she was fanning herself and a picture of Sana earlier wearing a towel flashing on her mind. "She's pretty and hot." She added.

After doing her morning routine Sana and Tzuyu went now to the parking lot, when suddenly a car came closer from their direction.

"Sana ~ ya.."