Chapter 22

While Tzuyu is driving her phone suddenly light up Sana notice it.

"Someone message you." Sana said, as she get the phone and read the message.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

You Received a Message
From
Karina

Karina:
Hi, I miss you can we meet up tomorrow? tomorrow is my day off. I will stopped by at the cafe to see you.

"Who is Karina?." Sana seriously asked.

"Ah, Uhmm. She's just a random girl I met in the airport when I arrived here in Seoul."

"What? why do you have her phone number?  how did you get her phone number?."

"We met again at the cafe where I work.  she actually give her number to me."

"Are you sure Chou Tzuyu?."

"I entertain her, I actually hangout with her since I saw you and Mark kissing I was really hurt that time that's why I tried to divert my attention to others and then she came."

"She wants to see you." Sana said as she put down Tzuyu's phone.

Tzuyu quickly looks at her and she can feel that Sana is not now in the mood.

"I will not going to hangout with her tomorrow.." Tzuyu said, as she was trying to get Sana's attention but still the latter was just looking outside. "Bao bèi.." Tzuyu mumbled as she immediately held Sana's hand.

"What?.."

"Are you mad? If you want I will gonna block her number. Or I will just gonna change my number."

"No. You don't have to do that."

"But I'm willing to do that."

"I trust you and that's enough. If you need to avoid that girl then do it but if you don't want to then it's up to you."

"I will avoid her. I'm committed with you already and I will not do anything to hurt you."

Sana smile because of that assurance that Tzuyu just said.

"Arasso :) .."

-

Early in the morning, Tzuyu took Sana to school, while Momo and Mina were also at school waiting for the latter.

"Where's Tzuyu?." Momo asked.

"She went to the cafe already."

"Sana ~ Chan Mark Oppa went here earlier. She's looking for you."

"Ah, About that." Sana frustratedly said.

"Why? What's wrong?." Momo curiously asked.

"He saw me yesterday, then he invited me to be his date at the upcoming university ball."

"Really? Wow, So what did you say?."

"I haven't answered him yet."

"Why not Sana ~ Chan?.."

"Do you have a date already???."

"Huh, Uhmm nothing yet."

"Why don't you have an answer to his question yet?.."

"Uhmmm, I-I don't actually know if I will gonna attend the ball."

"Sana ~ Chan I think you're aware that we are all required to attend the ball."

"Yeah, I know but. I don't have a date yet."

"That's why Mark Oppa is asking you. Why don't you just agree???."