Chapter 44

"Why did you stop?." Sana asked.

"Because, it's not right. I don't wanna take advantage on you. Like what I said, I can wait until we already tell to Mom and Dad about our relationship." Tzuyu smile. "I was really having a hard time controlling myself not to touch you..."

Sana smile as she gently touch Tzuyu's face.

"I really admire your patience.."

Tzuyu smile back as she slowly lean closer and kissed her forehead.

-

Morning, Momo woke up early as she will going to have a morning jog around han river.

"Good Morning, Momo ~ Chan.."

"Good Morning :) .."

"Are you going somewhere?."

"Yeah, I will going to have my morning jog."

"Okay :) I will prepare our breakfast."

"Sure, See you later later Mitang.."

When Momo came out from the building she immediately saw a familiar person outside.

"Dahyunie?."

"Hi, Momo Unnie."

"It's too early, what are you doing here?."

"Uhmm, Nothing. I just want to see you."

"Why?."

"You're not messaging me anymore, I wonder why?."

"Ah, sorry I'm just busy these past few days. So I barely check my messages."

"I see. Uhm, are you going to jog?."

"Yeah."

"Can I come with you.."

"Huh? Uhmm, okay if you want to."

Dahyun joins Momo to have a morning jog.

"Momo Unnie, Can I ask.  How - ?."

Dahyun didn't be able to continue was she was trying to say when Momo immediately cut her off.

"Sana is fine ~~ .." Momo said.

"Huh?." Dahyun was suddenly curious on why Momo mention Sana's name.

"Are you going to ask Sana?."

"No, I was about going to ask if how are you these past few days?."

"Ah, I'm good. I'm just busy with school especially because our graduation is coming near."

"Ah, by the way what makes you think that I'm going to ask Sana Unnie?."

"Uhmmm, Because you always mentioning her name everytime we're together."

"Sorry if I made you feel that.."

"It's alright.."

-

Meanwhile, Tzuyu accompanied Sana on her University to inquire some requirements for Tzuyu's possible transfer in that University.

"Of course Ms.Minatozaki, We will definitely accept Ms.Chou to be our student here in Seoul National University. All she needs to do is to pass the examination then after that she will undergo in a interview.."

"Really sir?."

"Yes, By the way here's her requirements, you can submit it through my office anytime."

"Thank you sir :) .."

"By the way, I'm happy meeting you Ms.Chou."

"Me too Sir."