Chapter 52

"Dahyun Unnie is right Tzuyu ~ ah, face this problem clean your name. We know that you didn't do it. It's been a year already Dahyun and I noticed your improvement. You can control your anger already, So I know that you didn't kill her."

Tzuyu took a deep breath thinking what Dahyun and Chaeyoung said..

"Excuse me are you Ms.Chou Tzuyu?." One of the police office asked as they walks closer to their table.

"Yes. I'am Chou Tzuyu."

"I'am office Kim,  you need to go with us. We have some questions for you and our head officer wanted to interrogate you about Ms.Mcdonie's case."

"Tzuyu ~ ah .." Dahyun worriedly mumble since some of the people inside the bar starts looking at them alrey, but Tzuyu just smile to her and said.

"Don't worry, It's fine Dahyun Unnie."

-

Meanwhile, Sana is been waiting for Tzuyu. It's 8:45 in the evening already and yet the latter is not home.

"Where is she, Why she's not answering my call." Sana mumble, as she was trying to contact Tzuyu until she received a call from Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon:
Sana ~ ya, Is she home already?.

Sana:
She's not home yet Jeongyeon Unnie.

Sana:
I'm getting worried, she's not answering my call.

Jeongyeon:
I will find her, don't worry.

An hour later, Tzuyu's phone keeps ringing but no one answering it. Sana is getting more worried, she wanted to cry already until she received another call from Jeongyeon.

Sana:
Did you find her???

Jeongyeon:
Y-Yes Sana..

Sana:
Where is she?
Please tell her to go home already.

Jeongyeon:
S-She can't go gome Sana ~ ya..

Sana:
Huh? Why?
Is still mad at me???

Sana:
Give the phone to her, I want to talk to her Jeongyeon ~ ah..

Jeongyeon:
She can't talk to you, Police officer won't allow it.

Sana:
Police officer?

Jeongyeon:
Tzuyu is here at the police station. They brought her here.

Jeongyeon:
I'm with her friends. Dahyun and Chaeyoung.

Jeongyeon:
I think you need to go here Sana ~ ya...

Sana didn't respond anymore, she immediately ended the call and went outside. She immediately starts the car's engine and drive off.

While driving, her heart is beating so fast. She's worried for the latter. She can feel what Tzuyu feels right now so she wanted to go there immediately... She wanted to go there and hugs the latter tightly.

-

After an hour Sana finally arrived at the police station. Jeongyeon and Tzuyu's friend immediately saw her.

"Where is she???." Sana worriedly asked.

"She's still at the interrogation room Sana Unnie." Chaeyoung said.

Sana seated in the bench, her heart is pounding so hard she's afraid for whatever going to happen.

Meanwhile, the head police officer starts to interrogate Tzuyu.

"______ 18, 2021 your car capture in the CCTV near at Ms.Mcdonie's unit. Around 8 or 9 Ms.Mcdonie's car broke into pieces." The police office said.

"Are you involved in breaking Ms.Mcdonie's car?."

"Yes, I"m the one who breaks her car that night.."

"Okay. Why?.." the investigator asked as he was writing on his notebook.

"Because she hurt the one I love."

"What do you mean?."

"I was working in the cafe that time, my partner was there as she visted me then that girl went there. I saw with my own eyes on how she slapped my girlfriend because she's accusing my partner flirting with her boyfriend."

"Okay, what happened next?."

"I walks closer to them and confront the girl. I don't like to see my girlfriend hurt, no one can hurt her that's why I decided to go after Nancy. I was planning to break her car since it's a brand new, that's the way of my revenge I don't have any intentions to hurt Ms.Mcdonie. I only want to scare her."

The investigator lean closer to the police officer as he whispered something.

"Okay, thank for being honest with that Ms.Chou. let's move on. ________ 9, 2022 when Ms.Mcdonie found dead on her apartment. Someone told us that Ms.Mcdonie and your sister had a confrontation during their university ball that night."

"Yes "

"So, Where are you that night?."

"I was working and when when I go to their university to fetch my sister, I saw her crying and her friends told me that Ms.Mcdonie embarrassed her. My blood boiled. I admit I was angry that time when I heard that."

"We want a honest answer from you, Did you kill Ms.Mcdonie?."

Tzuyu looks straight to the police officer's eyes and without even a blink she speak.

"I didn't kill her."

"You didn't.."

"Ms.Chou, Can you explain this?." The investigator asked as he show to Tzuyu her Identification card.."

"The piece of evidence is still currently at your sister, the person who found it is Mr.Tuan. so, please explain why your identification card is inside the crime scene?."

"I went to her unit that night." Tzuyu said..

"You went, why? What did you do there?."

"I admit that I was really mad that time. But I went there to talk with her.. We talk and after we talk I went home. I didn't continue my plan hurting her.."

"You have a plan hurting her?."

"Yeah, that's why I came there but I control myself not to hurt her because I don't want to repeat the mistake I did before. We only, talk that time. I didn't harm her, I didn't even put my hand on her." Tzuyu said.

"What did you talk about?."

"I confronted her. I warn her not to hurt the people I love."

"How will you going to explain this?.." The police officer asked as he show the ID to Tzuyu.

"That's fake."

"What?."

Tzuyu get something from her card holder.

"This is the original one. That was my Identification card when I was studying in US. You guys can compare those two cards."

The police officer and the investigator looks at each other.

"We will take this and we examine this."

"Sure."

"We appreciate your cooperation Ms.Chou Tzuyu." The office stand up and extend his hand..

"I just did what is right, I only answer your question."

After talking to the police officer they let Tzuyu go home already. The moment she  came out from the room, Tzuyu was surprised as she saw Sana.

"Tzuyu ~ ah 🥺.." the latter immediately run at her and hugs her tightly.

xxxxxx