Chapter 34

1:45 PM when Tzuyu and Mr.Minatozaki went back to their home. Tzuyu quickly check Sana on her room.

"Bao Bei ❤️.."

"You're here :) why you took so long?." Sana pout.

"Did you wait for too long?." Tzuyu asked as she walks closer to Sana and hugs her. .

"Yes, then mom left me here.."

"Aw ~ My Bao Bei is sad. Don't worry, I'm here now. We will go out and I will tour you around." Tzuyu said.

"Arasso :) .."

"Let's go now." Tzuyu smile and hold her hand..

-

Tzuyu bring Sana at Santa Monica Pier to watch the sunset goes down. There are many people there enjoying and having fun.

"Wow, the beach here so loud and crowded." Sana said.

"Like what I said to you, beach in Korea is totally different here."

"You're right."

"Let's sit here." Tzuyu said as they seated in the bench. "Let's wait for the sunset."

"Arasso :) .."

Tzuyu smile as she notice that Sana is enjoying what she was seeing right now.

"Bao Bei. I'll just gonna buy some foods. Is it okay for you to stay here for a moment? I will just go there." Tzuyu said as she pointed a food stall not so far from them.

"Sure :) don't worry, I'll be fine."

-

Tzuyu stood up and walks closer at the stall, while Sana just continue watching the scenery.

"Bao Bei here."

"Komawo :) .."

"One hour more and we can finally see the sunset."

"There's still a lot of people swimming."

"Yeah. Why do you still want to stay here until evening?."

"No, it's okay :) after we watch the sunset we can go somewhere else."

"Okay :) .."

When they finished watching the sunset Tzuyu and Sana decided now to stroll outside the pier.

"My friends message me. They want to see me." Tzuyu said.

"Really???."

"Mmmm, Sophia is just near here. You want to meet her?."

"Sure why not :) .."

"Okay, then after we will go home."

Tzuyu and Sana just walk since the location of Tzuyu's friend is just walking distance from the pier.

"Oh my gosh Sally!.." Sophia runs to Tzuyu and hugs her  and this made Sana surprised as she saw a white blonde girl hugging her girlfriend.

"Sophia..."

"Chaeyoung was right, you're here."

"Yeah I just arrived yesterday."

"Are you back for good???."

"Uhmmm, no I just came here to see Dad and Mom."

"I see.." Sophia notice Sana.

"You're with someone, oh wait is she the girl in your Instagram???."

"Huh, Uhmm..."

"Omg.."

"Sophia she's my..."

"I'm her sister." Sana continue as she smile to Sophia.