Chapter 18

Before going home, Tzuyu went to Sana's favorite bakery and bought Sana's favorite bread.

After 30 minutes of driving she finally arrived at Sana's unit and the moment she enter she saw the latter at the living room.

"I'm home.."

Sana stood up and walks closer to her.

"What's wrong Sana Unnie???." Tzuyu curiously asked when Sana hugs her tightly.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry Tzuyu ~ ah.."

"You're apologizing for what Unnie?."

"Is it because of me that's why you want to go back to states? 🥺 Can't you just please stay here? With me, Tzuyu ~ ah?."

"Sana Unnie.."

"Now little by little I slowly understand and accept how I feel for you, why do you have to leave?  can you just stay here?."

"What do you mean you slowly understand how you feel for me?."

"I like you. I like you too Tzuyu ~ ah I just can't admit it before because I'm afraid." This time Sana burst into tears. "I thought my feelings for you was wrong.  I was scared because I didn't know what the reaction of the people would be, especially Mom and Dad 🥺."

"Y-You like me? D-Did I hear it right?."

Sana nod between her nod. Meanwhile, Tzuyu smile as she cupped Sana's face and gently wipes her tears..

"Why are you afraid, I am here beside you.  If you like and love me you will take the risk to be with me, you will take the risk to love me.  it won't be easy for the two of us but if you love me you won't hesitate to fight your love for me."

"Tzuyu ~ ah."

"Will you take the risk Sana Unnie?."

Tzuyu stare Sana with full of love while the latter is slowly drowning to it. Sana was sure of how she felt, it's her first time to like a woman and and the fact that she felt it to her own sister, but she couldn't control her feelings, she can't hold it anymore. Tzuyu was really the only person in her heart.

"I love you and I'm willing to take the risk because I know it will gonna be worth it. To be with you, and to love by you."

Tzuyu smile with happiness, she pull Sana closer to her and gently kiss her forehead.

"I promise that you will never regret your decision. I love you ❤️." Tzuyu sweetly said as she slowly lean her forehead to the latter.

"I love you Tzuyu ~ ah ❤️.." Sana smile, her heart is beating with happiness and joy finally she can breath already.

"Sana Unnie.."

"Mmmm???."

"So, A-Are we a couple now?." Tzuyu shyly said as she starts to blush.

"Yes, We are officially a couple now Tzuyu ~ ah.."

"R-Really?? 😍.."

"Yes, but... Can I asked you a favor?."

"Sure, what is it???."

"Can we just make our relationship private  first? I mean - .." Sana wasn't able to finish what she was trying to say when Tzuyu cut her off.

"Yes, My answer is yes to whatever you wanted."

"Tzuyu ~ ah.."

"What matters is you and me.."

"Komawo..."

"You're always welcome." Tzuyu smile and hugs her tightly.

-