Chapter 20

Around 9PM when Tzuyu and Sana decided now to go home.

"Nayeon Unnie thank you for inviting us." Sana said..

"No problem Sana ~ ya, I'll see you tomorrow at my flower shop okay?."

"Okay, Nayeon Unnie."

"Tzuyu ~ ah, Drive safe."

"I will, thank you. we will go ahead now Unnie."

When They are now at the parking lot Tzuyu stop and this made Sana face her.

"Why did you stop? Is there any problem?."

"Nothing. I just want to - .."

"You just want to?."

Tzuyu looked at Sana's hands and gently held them.

"I want to hold your hand."

Sana smile and gently caressed her face.

"Of course you can :) .."

"Uhmmm, are you sleepy already?."

"Not yet why?."

"Can I invite you for a coffee?."

"Right now??."

"Yeah.."

"Okay :) let's have a coffee."

Tzuyu's face suddenly light up when Sana agree. They went to the nearest coffee shop to have some coffee.

"Did you eat well earlier? The foods are really good right? Nayeon Unnie cooks it." Sana said.

"Yeah it's tasty but I didn't be able to eat well."

"Eh? Why? Don't you like the food?."

"It's not like that.."

"Then why you didn't be able to eat?."

"How can I eat well if my attention is on you and Dahyun.  I was annoyed earlier because Dahyun was too close to you and then I saw you smiling at her."

Sana was surprised because of Tzuyu's reaaon, but still she finds it cute because of her reaction so she can't help but to smile.

"Don't smile."

"You know what, you're so cute when you're jealous ☺️..."

"Dahyun Unnie is not cute.  I’m even cuter than her."

"Really? ^^ .."

"Yes.."

"Arasso, you're cuter than her."

"Then why are you smiling to her earlier. You're showing your sweetest smile to her, what if she falls even harder on you?."

"Are you feel threaten because of Dahyun?."

"Yes, and the fact that I never feel threaten before so I'm irritated right now because I feel like Dahyun Unnie will do everything to get you."

"Tzuyu, I am yours, I gave my heart to you.  you have nothing to worry about because I am yours please remember that."

"Then why are you smiling to her earlier? I mean you're smiling up to your ears do you really find her funny?."

"Dahyun is funny. I think you know that too. But, I'm sure you have a cuter aegyo than her."

"How did you know? I don't even make cute faces to you."

"Well, Even you don't do aegyo, For me you're already cute."

"Really? :) .."

"Yes, So stop being jealous now.."

"I love you ❤️.." Tzuyu said, and this made Sana's heart flutters once again.