Chapter 12

Bangkok, Thailand

10:00 in the evening when they already arrived at the hotel where they're going to check in..

Mark is there, Sana invited him even though Tzuyu is not comfortable with him.

After Tzuyu confess to her they're started to avoid each other especially Sana who put a huge barrier to them.

They took four rooms and in each room two people would share one room..

"Jeongyeon and I will share the room." Nayeon said.

"Mina, let's share the room." Momo said.

"No.." Sana said and they all looks at her.

"Huh?."

"I will share the room with Momo." Sana said.

"Are you sure Sana?." Nayeon asked.

"Yeah."

Tzuyu was expecting that Sana will choose her to share the room but she was disappointed.

"Mina Unnie, Let's the share the room." Tzuyu said as she looks at Mina.

"Sure, Tzuyu ~ Chan.."

"Mark Oppa you're the only one in the room, that's okay with you isn't it?." Nayeon asked.

"Of course no problem :) ..." Mark answer.

"So, let's go to our room." Jeongyeon said.

Before they start walking, Tzuyu and Sana made an eye contact but Sana immediately averted her gazed.

-

"Did you guya fight?." Momo asked the moment they arrived at their room.

"Who?."

"Who else, Tzuyu."

"No. We're cool."

"Really. You're bad at lying Sana. I know there's a problem so tell me, what is it?."

"There's no problem Momoring."

"You will tell me or I will asked Tzuyu."

"Fine..."

Sana tell Momo everything and Momo at the end finally understand..

"I don't see any problem about that.."

"Huh? What do you mean? She's my sister Momo ~ ya."

"Not biologically. Sana I know from the very  starts that you're admiring Tzuyu I just don't pay attention to it because I want you personally to tell me that you like her. Well,   It's obvious from your actions that you like her, You don't worry about her as a sister, You worry about her because you love her."

"She confess to me, I don't know if it's true. I don't know if she's just playing. I know Tzuyu, She's a play girl. She knows how to play with with someone's feelings and emotions."

"Sana, If you really love her then why don't you confess to her? I mean, You will only know if she is really playing on you if you admit to her your true feelings, if she catches you then it means she loves you but if not then you know the answer.  it's up to you if you will take the risk."

"I'm scared."

"That's why you're pushing her to Mina? Sana, You're making the wrong decision."

"I don't know..."

"Think about it."

-

Morning all of them woke up early except for Sana. They are all in the dining hall as they will going to have their breakfast.