10

Living Proof by Camila Cabello

It's 6 in the morning and Taehyung finally parks his red SUV in front of Hobi's apartment building after driving at the awfully slow speed of 30kmph, just so that they can stay with each other a little longer. Totally disregarding the fact that they are meeting up again just after 3-4 hours at Autumn Leaves for Taehyung's regular boba tea with extra sugar.

Yes, it's disgustingly cute. So cliche and cringey as hell. Like right out from some romantic movie? Yes, it definitely is. Neither of them are complaining though.

Taehyung turns the engine off, turn his head towards the left to look at Hobi and- DAMN! He's there sitting as plain as it can get but Taehyung can't seem to take his eyes off him. Wearing one of his spare hoodie, looking a little drowned in it. Bare face with no hint of make up. And his wet hair neatly brushed back.
Definitely forcing Hobi to change into his spare clothes last night before some pre dinner yearbook - photograph bash and pushing him to go take a hot shower this morning after a sleepless night was a good move.

'Has he always looked this handsome? Or is it just me falling a little more every second?'

"You're doing it again." Hobi speaks up even without looking at Taehyung as he take his seat belt off with a CLICK.

"What?" Taehyung asks knowingly with a mischievous grin plastered on his face.

He doesn't know where this sudden confidence and the strong urge to flirt with Hobi right and left is coming from, but he's totally digging it.

"Looking at me with that lovesick puppy smile."

"AWWW... You think I'm cute enough to be a puppy. That's flattering."

"You know what?" Hobi drawls before making a swift movement and landing straight on Taehyung's thighs, straddling him, all the while not breaking eye contact. And almost knocks the air of Taehyung's lungs.

"What?" Hobi enjoys the way Taehyung gulps, eyes immediately zeroing on his lips.

"You're awfully smooth for someone who didn't even know how to talk to me 2 weeks back."
Taehyung won't even try to deny the violent butterflies in his stomach as Hobi circles his arms around his shoulders before placing both of Taehyung's hands on his waist by himself.

"Doubt if you really had any anxiety issues. Were you playing hard to get? Because if you were, it was working like a charm. I like rude assholes who would bluntly call me out for being too annoying. The push and pull is so HOT.
So even if you didn't ask me on a date, I would have done it myself. Sooner or later."

"Well first, I don't think I can get used to being this close to you. It's too much for my heart. And second, was that a kink declaration? I can totally work on it, if it is though." Taehyung leans into a kiss and chuckles through it only to get playfully swatted by Hobi on his chest before he gets off the car like some gymnast doing their morning stretches.

"Come upstairs. Hope you don't mind breakfast with Jimin. It's our tradition to have breakfast together as fellow neighbours and co workers."

"At this point I don't I'll mind even if you ask me to have breakfast with total strangers."