3.22: De-Void

Montero|| Teenwolf 

I text Scott and told him we were headed over to Derek's loft. The Sheriff told us all that he was going to walk in first. When we arrived we went up the elevator with him and followed him to the door. He gave me a single nod letting me know he wanted to walk in on his own. The others and I stood back against the wall as he pushed the door open showing Stiles a pair of handcuffs. 

"You want to handcuff me?" Stiles asked. The Sheriff walked inside. 

"If my son is still here. If there is still a part of him standing here in front of me, then he'll put these on willingly and he'll come with me. Because he knows, I'm here to protect him from himself and from others," the sheriff approached cautiously. I can hear the sound of the handcuffs moving around. For a moment, I thought, maybe Stiles was able to momentarily break free from the fox's hold. "You're not my son," 

Derek and I pushed off the wall at the same and walked into the loft just in time to see Stiles pull the cuffs apart. The others followed behind us. The Argents took point, Allison pulled out her taser and tried to shoot Stiles with it. The little wires were released but Stiles simply caught them in his left hand like they meant nothing to him. He pulled the taser out of her hand and tossed it aside. 

Derek growled going for him. When Derek swung, Stiles took a step back tucking his arm under Derek's. He pulled Derek to him and then shoved him hard enough to send Derek flying over his shoulder. Mr. Argent held his hand out for me to stop and aimed his gun at him. Stiles turned his attention to us. 

"Argent, listen to me. Don't do this," Sheriff Stilinski tried to reason with him. 

"Why not? I've done it before. Werewolves, berserkers, I can easily add a nogitsune to the list," 

"You're not going to do that. Allison already lost her mom. Let's not add you to that list," I growled releasing my claws at the same time the sheriff pulled his gun on Mr. Argent.

"You're not going to shoot my son," the Sheriff warned him. 

"You said it yourself, sheriff. That's not your son," 

"Put it down," the sheriff demanded. "Put it down!" 

"Dad, he's going to shoot me. He's going to kill me, dad," Stiles instigated the situation. "Sky, help me," 

"Don't listen to him," Mr. Argent tensed up when I growled. 

"Put it down," the sheriff shouted. "Do it! Put it down! Now!" 

"Pull the trigger," Stiles smirked at Mr. Argent. 

"You listen to me. Put the gun down now," the Sheriff continued to shout. 

"Shoot me," Stiles dared him. 

"Put the gun down now!" 

"Dad," Allison called out. 

"Shoot me!" Stiles shouted. "Shoot me!" 

"Put the gun down now! Argent, you put it down!" 

"Strife," Allison called out.

My heart is beating really fast. I can't tell who is shouting anymore. My breathing is coming in short pants as they continue to shout at one another. As Stiles pressures them to keep shouting this way. The scene is just too familiar. 

"Stop, stop it!" I growled stepping away from them finally feeling the frustration of not eating or sleeping properly in the last couple of days. My body is shaking, fueled with anger. I can barely fight my shift anymore. I know he can see it in my eyes. I growled grabbing the front of his shirt to show him what he's done. "Is this what you want?"