2.7: Restraint

Flight Facilities - Crave You (Adventure Club Dubstep Remix) (feat. Giselle)

Jackson escaped. Stiles and Scott are in serious trouble. Mom is angry. I can hear it in her voice as I walked to the station. Mom just grounded Scott and take his car privileges away. It's a little painful to see her struggling to take the key off of Scott's keychain

"What is going on with you?" she asked him. "Is this about Allison?"

Stiles is standing behind mom shaking his head while my brother holds my mom's hands in his. My heart is beating a million miles an hour. Is this happening? Is he really just going to tell her everything? This is something we should discuss together. Not just something he can use to get out of mom yelling at him. 

"Do you really want to know?" he asked her. 

"Yeah," mom nodded. My stomach clenched. "Is this about your father?" she asked. "It is isn't it? Okay, you know what? We'll talk about this at home. I'm gonna go get the car. Make sure he doesn't do anything dumber," 

"Okay," I nodded as she walked away. What that idiot Mr. Harris said to her must be playing in her head all day long. Dammit. 

"I am the worst son ever," he sighed when I went over to him. Scott and I went over to Stiles. Jackson's dad is yelling at his. 

"I'm not exactly winning any prizes either," they both looked over at me. 

"I really thought you were going to tell her for a moment back there," I scratched the back of my ear.

"For a moment, so did I. That's definitely something we all need to talk about eventually. Things are getting harder and harder to hide," 

That's an understatement. We all went home and as soon as Scott and mom went to bed, I jumped out the window. Derek is  preparing Isaac and Erica for the full moon. I handed Boyd my backpack with food and drinks for them. He smiled, happily taking it. 

"Did you get one of these?" Erica asked holding up what looks like some kind of medieval torture device.

"No, Peter had full control of me at first. I had everyone running around in circles at his behest," I shrugged. Derek looked over at me with a glare. "I also don't remember most of it. I was on medication and it really messed my shift,"

"Which is why you had me stop taking it?" she asked.

"Exactly," I nodded. "Can I have moment with, Derek?" 

The two to them walked away, leaving the two of us alone. I sat on the box  he had been taking things out of to piss him off. He groaned and looked over at me with an annoyed expression. 

"You don't understand," he shook his head. 

"So make me understand. You said you weren't going to lie to me anymore. We can't be at each other's throats like this now of all times. You saw exactly what I did. Gerard look at that thing, Derek and you just chose to ignore the whole thing," 

"You're with Scott. You made your choice," 

"I'm protecting my brother," I growled. His eyes flashed red meeting my challenge. "What, you think I'm scared of you because you're the alpha?" 

"You should be," 

"I'm not scared of you, you idiot," I stood up feeling the rage inside of me try to take over. I growled letting it get the best of me. Isaac, Erica, and Boyd are all looking at me now. "Derek, the Argents are on my ass meaning they're on Scott's. No one knows where you are. I'm out there in the open. My mom, Scott, Stiles, the Sheriff. We're out there taking the biggest risks. Mrs. Argent cornered me at school. At school, Derek,"