2.11: Battlefield

Flume& Chet Faker- Drop The Game

None of us have really spoken to one another. I tried to avoid Scott as much as I could. There's a heavy tension between us. I know he feels my hostility but I've gotten better at pulling myself away from him. He can no longer pull at my energy but blocking his need to come closer is draining. 

I've been going straight to the animal clinic after work to check up on him and make sure we don't have another incident but today, I had to stay for deliveries. I stopped, hiding behind a tree when Gerard walked out of my house with Jackson followed behind him. The kanima took off as he got in his car. As soon as he was out of sight, I ran straight for the house and rushed up the stairs. 

"Mom?" I called out. I found them in Scott's room. He's only wearing a towel. Mom is on the floor next to him. 

"I don't know what's happening. I don't know what that thing was or even what you two are but whatever he wants, just give it to him," 

"Mom. it's not that easy," I  walked into the room when Scott didn't say anything.

"Do whatever he wants. Just give him what he wants," she cried.

"I-" Scott began to panic. 

"We can't," I stopped Scott. 

"Sky-" 

"What?" I growled at him. "You're going to give him Derek and everyone else just like that? That thing could have killed Stiles. They could have killed his dad and mom. I trusted you!" 

"Let me explain," he stood up.

"Explain what? That you let me believe that you were choosing us over her? Huh? This is all for her, isn't it? You're so fucking selfish," 

"Me? I wouldn't be in the mess if you had just-" 

"Just what? If I had let you kill Peter?" 

"What?" mom asked. 

"Scott, I'm not going to let Gerard kill Derek. I don't care what his reasons are. Kate shot me. She almost killed me. Allison watched. I've been so patient with you. I'm done. No more excuses. No more pep talks. Your way doesn't work," 

"So you're choosing Derek?" 

"Derek has saved my life more than I can count on my hands. Situations that could have all be avoided if you would have left Allison alone the way we told you to in the beginning. I have control over myself because of Derek. He might be an idiot when it comes to actually leading the pack but he's there. He shows up for us and you. You'd let me die to save Allison," 

"No, I wouldn't. You're my sister," 

"Now? Now I'm your sister? Where were you when Kate chained me up and electrocuted me for two days? At the formal with Allison. Where were you when she shot me nearly hitting me in the chest? By Allison's side. Where the hell have you been, Scott? 

"Gerard has Jackson. Gerard. He's going to start killing people. I set Kate up for the alpha. I let Derek become alpha. I gave Derek the means to get stronger. Who do you think he's going to come after next?" 

"Sky, I'm sorry," 

"You keep saying that but I'm not sure you know what that means, Scott," 

"I know. I should have told you. I'm telling you now," 

"Telling me what?" I asked. 

"I don't want you to be anywhere near Derek," 

"You're serving him up to the Argents?"