10.

Four Days Later.

"So, so what you saying is, Asian is not your girlfriend?" An interviewer, Dee, asking Dayvon who was slouched with his legs spread on the opposite couch.

"When I say that?" He smirked, making her and the other lady, Monica, laugh.

"Nah though. That ain't my girl that's my lil hoe. She cool though. She straight." He shrugged, chuckling as they dramatically gasped.

"You just called this woman your hoe on camera?" Monica laughed once more, and he smiled at the camera.

"Man she know wassup. She cool, foreal." He waved them off, fixing his chains.

"Well do you have an actual girlfri-ouu no, have you ever had an actual girlfriend?" Dee asked him, sipping from her cup of ice water.

"Yeah I had a girlfriend. Only one my whole life, nobody out here can say King Von was they boyfriend or in love with them except her." He smiled, and both of them had interested expressions on their faces.

"Are you guys still cool now, or have you heard from her?"

"Uh yeah. Yeah, thats my best friend. She got my kid." He revealed, chuckling as both of their eyes went wide.

"Say ma if you see this, I love you and I'm sorry." He said into the camera, laughing as Monica and Dee awed.

"Man get y'all lame ass on." He waved them off, making all of them laugh.

"These mufuckas talm 'bout 'awnnn'. Nigga ain't even say nothin'." He laughed, taking his water bottle from the table.

"Oh my gosh because that was so cute. Your voice went all soft and shit!" Dee clapped in excitement, and he laughed again.

"Nah it ain't like that. She got a boyfriend. We just take care of our kid and that's it all." He waved them off, acting as if he didn't care but he knew that he wanted more. She knew it too.

"Nah nah nah, 'cause you said you don't tell nobody you love them but you told her. And you have a kid! Congratulations!"

"'Preciate it. Yeah, I love her. I love my son too. I can't say his name or nothin' 'cause I think she embarrassed to have me as her babydaddy and shit." He smiled while they laughed at him.

"Wait, does Asian know about her? Are they cordial?"

"Nah. Nobody knew until I just revealed it on here. Folks nem dropped forty thousand on me to come here I might as well give y'all ass some tea." He chuckled, shrugging his shoulders.

"You've been hiding a whole kid from your girlf-hoe-excuse my language." Dee face palmed herself, and Von laughed.

"I ain't hiding shit from nobody. I don't owe nobody shit except my babymama and my son." He carelessly shrugged.

"It sounds like you love the mother of your son a lot. How does her boyfriend feel about that? Are y'all cordial?" Monica asked, crossing one of her legs over the other.

"Ion know. Ion really talk to him. Cordial enough to handle my son together. Ain't no friendship or nothin' past that." He told them, looking down at his phone, before locking it after feeling it began to buzz.

He knew this interview was being live streamed and people were probably texting him about the news he'd just revealed, but he didn't care. He didn't owe them anything, not even an explanation.

"Wait, how old is your son?"

"He finna be three," He answered, laughing at their shocked expressions.

"Wowww! Congratulations! A three year old is crazy. How is the dad life treating you?" Dee asked.

"Real good. I love my son wit' everything in me. It's crazy seeing a mini version of me, like that's my twin. He got his mama whole face though, he barely look like me. But like the way he act, his mannerisms and his bow legged ass legs, that's all me." He cockily dusted his shoulders, making them laugh.