11.

Three Days Later.

"No Nau'Jour, can we stop talking about this?" Jayda refrained from rolling her eyes, scrolling on her phone.

"Jayda you being selfish right now. You know that Cyn miss him. It's been a damn week, you don't think you done taught him his lesson yet?" He stood at the edge of her bed, looking at her.

"Why are you always on his side? Cyncere is my child Nau'Jour." She frowned, looking up from her phone.

"He's not just yours mama you gotta understand that. Let him see his kid. You been frustrated about him steady calling your phone, just let him see C-."

"No." She cut him off, already over this argument that they'd been having for the last twenty minutes.

"You ain't even got a valid reason. You just being childish just outta spite. You said you was teaching him a lesson, it's taught. Why you doing this?" He frowned, walking to sit next to her, and she didn't respond.

"Get the fuck out m-." Jayda was cut off after he'd grabbed her up by her neck, pulling her up.

"Jayda Rain." He spoke in a warning tone, and she placed her hand over his, frowning.

"Well why are you putting your input in on something that has nothing to do with you? What I do with my child is my business, not yours." She frowned at him, and he scoffed, letting her go.

"Oh now you and Cyn not my business? Man aight." He stood up from the bed, and she rolled her eyes, laying back on her pillows.

Toosii left out of her room, closing the door behind him. He walked to Cyncere's room, seeing him making an imaginary YouTube video on his ipad, even though he wasn't recording.

"And I like this, but I no want to play with this right now." He mumbled to the camera, holding up his Nintendo.

"Why not?" Toosii asked, leaning against the door, and Cyn turned his head to look at him. He pushed himself off the floor, walking over to him and hugging around his legs.

He leaned down, picking him up, and Cyncere wrapped his arms around his neck.

"I miss Von. He play my game with me." He held a small pout, rubbing Toosii's ear.

"Do you want me to play with you?" He asked, and Cyncere nodded his head. He walked over towards his bed with him, sitting down.

While they played, Toosii could see that he was sad the whole time, and he became even more frustrated with Jayda because she knew that he missed Von and still wouldn't allow them to see each other.

"I no wanna play anymore." Cyncere gave him the game, crawling to the top of his bed, and underneath his covers.

Nau'Jour could hear him began to lightly cry to himself, making him sigh. He stood up, leaving the room, walking towards the kitchen.

He pulled his phone from his pocket, dialing Von's number, placing it to his ear, listening to make sure Jayda didn't leave her room.

"Yeah?" Von tiredly answered after a few rings, though he wasn't sleepy.

"You wanna come and get Cyn?" He asked into the Von, hearing shuffling on the other end.

"Wh-yeah. Yeah, Jayda say I can get him now?" His mood immediately switched, perking up at the news that he could get his son.

"Nah. She tripping right now, but I'a handle her. Cyn in there crying cause he miss you. She gone be pissed, but come and get him for a few hours. You gotta hurry up and come though." He told him, and Von stood from his bed, grabbing his keys and slipping his feet in his slides.