19.

A month later.

"Baby where you at? I'm tryna take you out." Von fixed his AirPod that was in his ear, glancing down at his phone as he drove.

"I just dropped Papa off with Ari and Yosohn. I have a shoot Cyn, we can go out tomorrow." She told him, holding her head up as her makeup artist dabbed a brush underneath her eyes.

"No. You said that yesterday you fucking liar." He frowned at her, and she laughed, making him smile.

"I've been booked with these shoots back to back. I'm so tired." She chuckled, fluffing her body wave bundles.

"Never seen somebody look so pretty while being tired." He licked over his lips, and she laughed again, rolling her eyes.

"Thank you stink. I have to call you back later, okay?" She stood up from the seat she was in, and he nodded.

"I love you fat ma."

"I love you too baby. Bye bye." She waved in the camera, and he blew a kiss, before ending the call.

Once his phone went back to his Home Screen, he went to 'Find My iPhone' to check her location. He put the address in his GPS, deciding to stop at the floral shop first.

Jayda and Von had spent everyday of the last month together. No matter how busy both of their schedules were, they made sure to make time for each other every single day.

The quality time they spent together made Jayda fall for him more and more each day, and this time, she wasn't afraid. She trusted Von with every thing in her, despite how bad she wanted not to.

She didn't want to be hurt again, and she tried her hardest to keep her feelings out of their situationship, but Von didn't allow her to. He showed her how much he loved her every time he laid eyes on her.

The constant reassurance, encouraging words, the way he held her every night, his face kisses-all of it drew her in no matter how hard she tried to fight it.

The time that they spent with their son together was the cherry on top though. Cyncere was so happy being with both of them in one household, and that warmed Jayda's heart. He loved his parents, and they loved him.

Jayda hoped that this wasn't just a phase, that the time they'd been spending wasn't just for the moment. She tended to hold on to the things that were too good to be true, and she hoped that she wasn't making yet another mistake.

She blamed herself for everything that had happened to her, and she didn't want another bad thing to beat herself up over. She was so tired of being hurt and broken down, she hoped with all of her might that their time spent hadn't been for nothing.

She loved him more than she let on, and she didn't think she could take another heart break. It seemed like the good things always came to an end no matter how hard she tried to hold on to them, and she didn't want that to happen this time.

Von, on the other hand, hoped that he was proving himself to be worthy of her this time around. He didn't want to make the same mistake and ruin the best thing that'd ever happened to him. Jayda was his whole world, along with their son.

Since kids, he'd known that they'd be in each other's lives forever. When he messed that up three years ago, he felt what life would be like without her, and that was something he never wanted to experience again.

She completed him and didn't even realize it. There was no him without her. Every thing she did, the way she smiled, her walk, the way she cursed at him when she was upset, the way her leg rested over him in the exact same position every night, was something he never wanted to be without again.