6.

A week later.

"I'm a sapiosexual, we can be flexible. Baby girl, I'll make your mind cum." Toosii's voice rasped, laying behind Jayda who was on live with him.

"Get that out my face Nana." She mumbled, burying her face in his neck, attempting to doze back off.

"And we can go round after round I be beating you down, I'ma nut but I'm not done, ohhh." He sung in her ear, and she fought back a smile, making him laugh.

"A song on my album called Sapiosexual. It's about Jayda, so y'all don't need to be feeling it cause it ain't about y'all." He said in the camera, and she laughed, hiking her leg up higher on him.

"All yo recent songs been about me. Get over your obsession." She mumbled, and he laughed again, shrugging.

"Been obsessed since I met you." He said against her lips, and she smiled, wrapping her arm around his neck.

"Get in my skin." She pulled him as close as he could get, making him laugh.

"I'm finna get in something else." He whispered to her, and she laughed, looking over at the camera.

"Why do y'all always think I'm pregnant?" She frowned, taking his phone from him, and he chuckled, opening his pack of smiley's fruit snacks.

"I'm not pregnant. My face is fat 'cause I be eating." She kept the frown on her face, tilting her head a bit.

"They ass is annoying." She gave him the phone back, getting out of her bed to go pee.

"Stop saying we not pregnant. We is. You done got thick as hell out of nowhere." Nau'Jour said, following her naked body with his eyes.

"Nau'Jour stop it because they'll take you serious if you say that." She spoke, obviously irritated as she peed.

"Oh-sorry y'all. Don't take me serious." He held a natural frown on his face, shaking his head at the camera as he ate his candy.

"She not pregnant foreal. I'm trying doe'." He smirked, and she smacked her lips, climbing back in the bed, now wearing a muscle shirt.

She straddled his lap, lifting his arms, and he laughed, allowing her to pull his hoodie off.

"Jayda you gone have my baby?" He asked, and she nodded her head, holding her middle finger up at the camera as he laid back against her pillows.

"Ight say you gone get off birth control. Tell them so I have proof." He flipped the camera to show her, and she kept her eyes on her phone.

"Jayda I know you hear me lil girl." He frowned at her, and she laughed, putting her phone down and stretching her body.

Her muscle shirt rose up a bit, and his eyes locked on her nipples that were hard and visible through the thin material.

"Bye y'all. I'a get my proof later." He ended the live video, and she laughed as he grabbed the hems of her shirt to pull it off.

Once it was off, he took her nipple in his mouth, making her smile, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Get off birth control foreal." He kissed the same nipple that he previously sucked, looking up at her.

"In a few months. I don't wanna be pregnant right now because then I'll have to stop my hostings." She told him, rubbing over his durag.

"I'll retire you with a million dollars right now." He said, and she laughed, making him smile.

"I know. But I make $36,000 each hosting. I can make a million in 4 months if I do one every weekend. We can plan for one in a few months, okay?" She pecked his lips, and he chuckled.