5.

Three weeks later.

Jayda leaned down, placing a kiss on Cyncere's cheek after laying him down in his bed. He had been cranky all day, and had finally fallen asleep.

She sighed, looking around at his room that was a mess. It didn't look terrible, but it could use some TLC. Beginning to clean it up, she placed all of his toys in the toy bin; trash in the trash can; and his dirty clothes in the hamper.

She dusted her hand down her sweats after she'd finished, turning his room light off, closing his door after making sure his monitor was on.

She walked back to her room, tying her hair up in a messy bun, pulling her clothes from her body. She threw them in her hamper, walking in her bathroom and starting herself some shower water.

She spent about twenty minutes inside the shower, before stepping out and wrapping a towel around her body.

"If this is really, gonna be. All you gotta do is say yes." She sung lowly with the song playing from her TV, rubbing lotion in on her body.

"Rain!" Nau'Jour called out, and she could hear her front lock turn, making her smile. She stood up at the same time he walked in her room, placing his bag on the ground.

"Wassup baby? You smell good." His arms wrapped her waist as he kissed the side of her face.

"Thank you. You came at the perfect time. Come on." She pulled him towards her bed, and he laughed, making her smile.

"What you doing girl?" He chuckled as she unbuttoned his jeans.

"I need you." She mumbled, unzipping his jeans, and he bit his lip, pulling his shirt from over his head.

Jayda watched as his hard dick sprang free, and she licked over her lips, immediately becoming wet from the sight.

"Nah, move." He gripped her neck before she could take him in her mouth, and she frowned as he pushed her to lay back.

"Nana I don't want h-fuck. Let me do it to you." She got out through her moans as he trailed kisses down her body.

"Shut up and lay back." He rasped against her skin, and she lowly moaned, spreading her legs further to give him more access to her.

He took her clit in his mouth, and she moaned, her back immediate arching up from the bed, moving her legs to rest on his shoulders.

"Mmm, fuck." She whimpered, grabbing the back of his head to press his face deeper into her as he sucked in her favorite spot.

"Shit. Baby move." She held a pout on her face, not wanting to cum yet.

"Quit fucking running from me." He locked her in the position she was in by holding her waist, and she moaned, squirming in his grip as his tongue explored her lower set of lips.

"I'm cumming." She whined, gasping as he sucked her clit, her cream immediately seeping from her opening.

Toosii groaned against her, lapping her cum up with his tongue, and she released moans as he continued to clean her up with his mouth.

"Baby that's enough." She whimpered, grabbing his face and pulling him up, seeing his lower face covered in her juices, grabbing him up for a kiss.

She moaned, tasting her own sweet flavor lingering on his tongue. Jayda slid her tongue deeper in his mouth, and he hissed once she brought her foot up to graze over his dick.

"Man move." He lowly grunted, grabbing her ankle once his dick twitched, glimpsing at her white French tipped toes, and she bit her lip.

She wrapped her arms around his neck, moaning as he kissed down her neck. He placed his dick at her entrance, and she gasped as he began pushing inside of her. She'd had sex countless of times with him, and each time it seemed as if he'd gotten bigger.