2.

"And when you speak my name, I'd like you to explain the lies you told me. That's why I walked away."
REMEMBER - JHENE AIKO 1:34
Three Days Later | 06/12/21

"It's off 6th and Newman." Von's friend, Javier, told him through the phone.

"Ight. I'm not gone remember that so just text me the address. And I 'preciate it Javi." He said, chuckling as he moved Asian's-an acquaintance of his-hand from the waistband of his jeans.

"No problem. Hope it works out for you my brotha'." Javier replied, before ending the call.

"Move girl." He moved her hand once more, and she laughed, watching as he stood from her bed.

"You leaving foreal? You ain't even gone fuck me?" She tilted her head to the side, following him with her eyes.

"Nah. I'a be back lata' if I'm in the mood for it." He told her, sliding his feet into his balenciaga sneakers.

"Where are you going?" She asked, and he looked up from tying his shoe, his eyebrow raised in a questioning manner.

"Sorry." She muttered, rolling her eyes once he looked away.

"Questioning me like you my bitch or some." He chuckled, and she smacked her lips.

"I told you don't call me that." She stale faced him, sitting up in her bed.

"I ain't mean it in that way." He shrugged, grabbing his hoodie and pulling it on.

"Sure you didn't. Anyways, you wanna pay for my hair to get done?" She asked, an innocent smile on her face.

"How much is it?" He pulled a wad of cash from his pocket, and her smile widened.

"Two thousand." She answered, and he pulled off some bills from the stack, passing it to her.

She smiled, stuffing it into her purse, and he shook his head at how he didn't even get so much as a simple 'thank you'.

"Bye Misharron." He left her room, afterwards leaving her house. He put the wad of cash in his center console, glancing at his phone as he drove.

He saw that Javier had sent him the address to Jayda's house, and he could feel his stomach turn in nervousness as he entered in on his gps.

He knew that it was wrong to just show up unannounced to her house, but he didn't even know what to say if he'd just texted her on Instagram or something.

She wasn't the little girl that he knew three years ago, she was a grown woman now, and he didn't know how she'd react. He'd saw from her Instagram-that had over a million followers-that she was now a social media influencer.

He didn't really understand how that worked, or how she'd gained such a large amount just by posting on social media, nor how she was damn near a celebrity and he hadn't heard of her.

So many thoughts racked his brain as he made his way to the address, hoping this went in his favor at least a little bit.

His thoughts ceased as he pulled up the address, parking on the side street. He could see an all black Range Rover, an all black G Wagon, as well as an orange Lamborghini Urus.