"Shouldn't apart from outward appearances, we should also know other qualities?"

They didn't give anything like that to the other slaves, it seemed he really intended to sell Alberu at the highest price.

"Drink this."

A guard handed me a potion with the lid open.

Alberu just silently stared at the bottle, they shouldn't have given Alberu such a dangerous thing if they wanted to sell him alive.

So Alberu gripped the bottle with some difficulty due to his chained hands and drank it, right after the last gulp Alberu felt his head spinning.

"Ugh!"

Alberu held his head, his body was hot like he had drunk a lot of alcohol and a feeling of drunkenness was starting to set in but Alberu was still conscious.

"Oh, it seems his physical strength is good enough to stay conscious, and do you feel that?!"

Alberu kept his vision clear even though he was gasping for breath, he could feel his pheromones spreading out against his will.

'So the drug exhibits pheromones?!'

A strong smell of chocolate soon spread, followed by wine and spices such as cinnamon which made some of the women present begin to get drunk.  Alberu himself knew the smell of his pheromone could drown anyone, but he didn't expect to flaunt it in public.

But unfortunately there wasn't much time to enjoy it, the medicine only worked for a minute and became less with Alberu's physical strength.

Alberu had also tried to break down the mana in the potion and bring the time to less than thirty seconds.

Prices started to be haggled and all bids had crazy prices.

It was hundreds of millions at first, but then Alberu could hear several billions shouted, then–

"Ten billion."

The girl sitting in the VIP seat who was in a higher position than the others bid, the red curtain covering her place was opened by her maid and revealed a young girl at Alberu's age.

"What about ten billion?"

The lights on the guest chairs were quite dim, Alberu didn't know who the girl was but it seemed the other guests present recognized her immediately.

"Ten billion! Are there no more offers?"

The emcee stammered, that's a very high price for a slave, other than that the girl's identity seemed to leave them speechless.

"Th-then sold ten billion to Prin–Miss over there!"

'Prin-what?'

"Hah..."

Now that Alberu couldn't help but sigh, who would have thought he would actually be sold?

So since the Alberu was already sold, the guard brought it back to give it to the buyer immediately because the buyer wanted to see it as soon as possible.

.

.

.

Now that Alberu was backstage, the elemental had returned and rubbed itself back against Alberu's cheek.

Still Alberu still didn't know what it was trying to say.

"There's a bit of a snag as some met witches, but they'll be here soon!"

Alberu averted his gaze when he heard footsteps.

It was the girl who bought it earlier, there were several maids and what appeared to be knights following behind her.  The bodyguard who was dragging Alberu gave the key to the chain and quickly walked away.