'They couldn't possibly recognize me, could they?'

There was no way the neighboring Kingdom would recognize another Royal Prince who had been absent from his place for a long time.

"You look good, it just so happens that there are a lot of misses present today."

The registrar began to take note of Alberu's physical characteristics, he was quite tall, fair skin, normal brown hair and eyes but he had a nice face– no, actually very handsome.

After the registrar finished, the guards behind him started dragging Alberu again, he could have fought them but that would have ruined the plan.

'When will they finish?'

While the Kingdom's First Prince was in danger of being sold, the knights and his subordinates were busy taking down the guards on the ground floor, the guards there were more numerous because the place contained special prisoners or rather slaves that would be sold for a high price.

They had to avoid witches and try to take them down without a sound, the Whipper Kingdom wasn't called the Wizarding Kingdom for no reason.

An epemental flew hastily towards his contractor who was making a pile of unconscious guards.

"They sold the Prince!"

"What?"

The disguised dark elf whispered questioning the elemental.

"They will sell the Prince, quickly finish the evacuation!"

"Hey hey! Prince said he can handle this, just get out safely!"

Another elemental appeared carrying a message from the Prince, the important thing was that everyone got out safely without any fuss.

The dark elf nodded and moved further forward with the others, while the elementals did their job of conveying messages and recording the entire auction contents while continuously dodging the mages.

.

.

.

After one more slave was sold it was finally Alberu's turn to be brought onto the platform, it seemed that this auction was exclusively for the Nobles who were looking for slaves with good looks seeing all the items the auctioneer put out.

As Alberu was brought forward, several shocked sighs could be heard, actually Alberu also wanted to sigh, who would have thought that throughout his life as a Prince, he would be sold into slavery?

The guard had smoothed Alberu's hair at some point and was really intent on showing off his face.

"Take a look at our product, isn't this one very handsome?"

Some of the noble ladies present started fanning their faces with fans, not visible because they were wearing masks but the red faces were definitely there.

"I can confirm this will be the best product for the night!"

The host, who was a fat man with a mustache and beard, was standing in the middle of the platform, he was really good at stirring up the atmosphere.

"So what are you waiting for ladies, isn't this young man going to be every girl's thing? You can start pricing now! Oh, wait a minute!"

The emcee suddenly stopped, Alberu wondered what he was going to do

Then a guard came with a tray on which were some herbs.

'What's that?'

It was a magician's potion, Alberu knew because of the concentration of mana in it, as long as it wasn't made by a temple, it would be safe for Alberu.