"Oh really?" Amethyst questioned, earning a nod from Yuna. "Ok, wow, your quirk is more complicated than I thought."

"Not really," Yuna mumbled.

"There's just a lot of factors to it," Amethyst replied, waving her hand. "But you seem to know all that stuff. You have a very good understanding of how your quirk works. I don't think adjusting the way you use your quirk will be too difficult for you."

Yuna didn't respond and Amethyst sighed, "Maybe we should've went over more before coming down here." Amethyst paused and sighed again. "Above everything, I think you struggle with your confidence the most. You're really strong and have a great understanding of your quirk, yet you don't seem to give yourself credit for that. By the time you leave here, I want you to be confident in your abilities, because you should be. And good heroes should show that they're confident even in really tough situations. That's why All Might is the symbol of peace. He's confident even in the worse situations."

Yuna nodded a little robotic like. She didn't think she wasn't not confident in her abilities. She just knew she always had to keep pushing forward and that she'd never be good enough if she didn't keep working. There were so many people much stronger than her and she wouldn't be able to say she was an effective hero until she rivaled their strength.

"Anyways, let's get started," Amethyst said, pulling Yuna out of her thoughts. "I want you to summon, uh... the grizzly bear. And then see if you can just have it here without really thinking about it."

"Ok," Yuna muttered before she raised her hand and drew the big dipper constellation. The small, glowing light converged and the translucent, blue and purple grizzly bear stood in front of Yuna. She stared at it and, for a second, she considered thanking it for helping her in her fight against Bakugo, but eventually didn't. Though, part of her felt bad for that. Because now, she was realizing the constellations she summoned we're almost their own beings, that most likely had feelings.

"Oh wow, it's so much cooler up close," Amethyst said in amazement as she walked around the grizzly. The bear seemed to be giving her a suspicious look and moved so it was standing almost defensively in front of Yuna, who was a little surprised by it's actions. Amethyst seemed to pick up on what was happening and asked, "Can your constellations talk to you?"

"What?"

"Like, do they communicate with you somehow?" Amethyst questioned.

"I- I don't know. No?"

Amethyst hummed, "It seems like each of your constellations probably have their own personalities. Like this bear is protective of you and kinda sees you as it's cub. And the lion is probably courageous and the dragon is probably prideful or something. I think that your constellations are sort of their own beings that developed when you got your quirk and you're able to call on them since they're connected to you through your quirk."

"That would make sense," Yuna mumbled. "Especially with how they've been acting recently."

"Hey, maybe that's why it took you so long to get your quirk," Amethyst said with sudden excitement. "Maybe you got your quirk earlier than you thought, but just couldn't use it because what you were supposed to be summoning wasn't quiet down forming."

Yuna shrugged, placing a hand on the head of the bear. It was strangely soft. "Maybe, but that doesn't really matter. They're here now and I need to figure out how to control them without controlling them."

"I don't think that'll be that hard for you to do. Especially since you already changed the way you think about your quirk." Amethyst said. "I think you're doing it right now."

"Yeah," Yuna muttered. She stared at the bear that was still standing next to her with almost no effort or thought from Yuna. Then she looked back up at Amethyst, "So now what?"

"Now, you try this out with your other constellations. Then we'll spar." Amethyst said, cracking her knuckles.

Right before Yuna had made the bear disappear, it seemed to growl at Amethyst, though, the hero didn't notice as Yuna started to cycle through the constellations she knew how to summon. Each one had just sort of been there with none of the focus Yuna usually had to have when using her quirk. It was a little strange at first. It felt different. But it wasn't bad and didn't take long for Yuna to get used to. She had even tried summoning two constellations at once, the Canis Minor and Little Dipper constellations, who Amethyst had a ton of fun with for ten minutes while Yuna just sat on the floor across from her, surprised by how easy it was for her to have two constellations summoned at the same time for so long.

When Yuna finished testing out each of her constellations, it was already lunch time and Amethyst didn't feel like fighting her, so they ended the training and went to eat. It was the first time after a training session that long that Yuna didn't feel like dying. She was a little tired from using her quirk so much, but it wasn't anything like it usually was. It was shocking how changing something seemingly so little made using her quirk so much easier. Yuna was almost a little upset with herself for not figuring things out sooner.

After lunch, Amethyst walked Yuna through what her afternoon would usually be if she didn't have any patrols or missions. She had been right in saying that it would be boring. A lot of it was either sitting around, doing paperwork, or watching Amethyst's sidekicks train - which had been the most interesting thing all afternoon.

Once it was time for dinner, Yuna was dismissed and ate before going to her room and turning in for the day.

-Author Note-

I almost forgot to post this chapter today. On the day of posting this I'm camping, so my internet has been really terrible and I went kayaking early so I was also busy. You know, for someone who writes fanfiction on Wattpad, I actually do a lot in my life that I feel like people wouldn't expect from me based on my online presence. I don't know, I think about that sometimes.

Anyways, Yuna is making improvements and stuff. I actually really enjoyed writing the internship arc. I believe the next chapter is when things get going; though I could be wrong, I don't feel like checking. I'm very tired as I'm writing this author note and am going to sleep after I post this chapter, so... yeah.

I hope you have a good day!

-Starlight