"That's impossible if you only have a single daughter," Annabeth said. There was no point in hiding the truth of anything anymore since most of Kronos' armies knew, and the Olympian council knew as well. I looked at her. "I know about what you are, and Silena is the daughter of the previous Olethros; we've been on many quests together; putting everything together was really easy."

"I'm confused," Clarisse said.

"Percy's Silenas dad. Everyone caught up? Good. We have too many things to worry about for us to be stuck on that," Beckendorf said.

"Dude, when do you have her, like a negative two-year-old?" Elana asked for a way to sneak into the room.

"That's not possible. Is it?" Nico asked.

"Not the time. I will give everyone the information later," I finally said.

"Kronos is the titan of time," Chiron finally said. "Time deities often go mad and lose track of what has been and is yet to come."

"So maybe it's not the daughter you already have but rather the one that will happen. He wants to kill your future daughter or daughters," Grover realized. "Pan said you bring his successor into the world and her counterpart. Meaning that..."

"I'm going to be the father of two of the strongest primordials," I realized. "That jerk wants to kill them."

"But how? He can't do anything that can permanently kill a primordial," Annabeth asked.

"His scythe is both Olethros' opposite, and it's equal from what I gather from your explanation; I would not be surprised if the titan lord has done something to have a similar effect as Olethros' god killing ability."

"That would make him a primordial," Nico thought.

"An unfadable one," I added. "Ouranos was nearly killed for stepping out of his domain, but time, time is everywhere. Nothing can truly exist without it. Kronos would not be able to fade out of time, and since Chronos is the primordial of time has faded by his own choice, no one would rival that."

"Chronos is a live still, though. I thought he was still alive," Elana argued.

"No, I read it in my book; the rumors are true. Chronos is gone; he couldn't deal with the madness of being a time primordial. It says so right in the book from my dear beloved grandmother," I said, referring to the book Athena had given me with all the recorded knowledge ever to be written and ever has been written.

"How do we fight that?" Beckendorf asked. "He's coming here, leading his army here, and we will fight a guy trying to become primordial."

"We dropped an entire mountain on him. He might not be hurt, but it did send him back. Half of his forces would be focusing on rebuilding it. If anything, now, we have a fighting chance against the armies coming to us," I argued.

"Well then, we will capitalize on that. Perseus, you will rest and heal up; if you are right, the monsters will be here by mid-day tomorrow. You will rest up, heal up and then lead the force. Clarisse and Annabeth will get ready with more battle formations and plans. The rest of you are to prepare; tomorrow, the camp is at war," Chiron told us.

Rest I did. After everyone left the room, I fell asleep and waited for the nectar and ambrosia to take effect. When I drifted to sleep, I saw Aphrodite staying in a hot tub in a skimpy bikini. She looked tired and was trying to relax in the waters.

"You know something," I finally said.

"Hi to you too," she replied.

"You said something to Silena, and now she's acting like you did during my quest. She's hesitant to tell me something."