Psst...Announcement Part One

Dear Readers

I wanted to apologise for the delay in update. I was reading and editing through the final part  of The Mallapers. Unfortunately there were a few gaps in the story that needed amending as I didn't want there to be any plot fails. Story telling is really important for me and I wanted to make sure that everything lined up. 

There will now be regular updates now that I have resolved them. So I really do appreciate your patience. As a reader myself, I know how frustrating it is when you start reading a book and you don't know the ending. Like always, I promise that no story I write will be incomplete. This was one of my first stories I wrote and I am hoping that it will be finished in a couple of months. This story has lots of twists and turns that I hope will be different from other stories. 

Your feedback, comments and messages have meant the world to me. Although there have been many people that have reached out and asked me to publish. I won't do that because they have all been from coin purchasing services which is something that I am not interested in. I don't think it's affordable and I don't think that is fair on those of you who have been with me from the start. 

I really appreciate those who have stuck with me from the beginning because you have truly given me the confidence to tell stories which are unpredictable. Honestly, there are certain readers who have helped me develop a lot of my characters which has helped me make the story more realistic. I feel like my characters have responded to key pivotal moments realistically which is what I want. So please feel free to comment and give me advice, I love it. If you aren't confident in writing in the comment section please message me. I do try to reply as soon as I can. 

Anyway I hope everyone is well and doing great. I hope you enjoyed a new perspective and honestly after this story and "Thirty Days" I will be uploading my new story which is something really different and exciting. I haven't given it a name yet but it will be a rebirth story which I hope you will all say tuned. 

Thank you so much for being a part of my journey. 

Love Cam 

XO