ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟜

Start from the beginning

Mo was standing by the dresser, shirtless and changing into some sweats. I climbed into the bed and got under the covers, grabbing my phone to scroll through Instagram.

After a couple minutes, he turned the lights off and got in the bed. He wrapped his arm around me, cuddling up behind me, "Don't be mad, me and that girl don't have nothing to do with each other anymore," kissing the back of my shoulder.

So there was something going on between them, interesting very interesting. I didn't say anything and just continued scrolling through Instagram until I was tired.

╚»★«╝

I woke up mad as hell. I had a dream that I walked in on this man fucking another bitch on his office desk. It was a white girl so I automatically thought it was this Rachel bitch.

I sat up and looked over at him, he was sleeping peacefully as hell. I really wanted to push his ass off this bed but I can't be mad over something he did in my dream but shiid.

Honestly if that ever happens, I don't know what I would do. The Aries in me would cause all types of havoc but my momma raised me better than that.

I got up and went downstairs into the kitchen to make myself something to eat. I turned on some music and started cooking. I was making some eggs, bacon and French toast. And no, Modeus wasn't getting any.

While I was cooking, I had made some coffee enough for that white man upstairs too. I was putting my food on a plate when I felt a pair of hands wrap around me. "Good morning bellissima," snuggling his head in the crook of my neck.

"Morning, how'd you sleep?" pouring syrup on my French toast. "Good, would've been better if I woke up next to you," pacing a kiss on my neck.

He moved to my side, leaning on the counter, "Did you make me some food?" looking around for his plate.

"No but there's some coffee left if you want it," pointing to the coffee maker. He continued looking at me before stealing a piece of my bacon, stuffing it in his mouth, smiling.

He is lucky I'm a changed person otherwise my foot would've been shoved up his ass. I looked at him irritated as hell, "You doing too much," rolling my eyes and walking past him.

Y'all why the fuck he smack me on the back of my head. He finna make me catch a case and it's too early for that, "I'm finna beat yo ass cause what the fuck was that for."

"I told you to stop rolling yo eyes at me," shrugging and pouring him a cup of coffee. "Bit..." cutting myself off because It was finna get disrespectful.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, "You know what, I think I'll go home today, it's not me it's you," walking towards the stairs. Some time away from him will be nice, I'm at his place than mine anyway lately.

I'm paying rent and I barely be there, might as well use it. Maybe I'll call Serenity, I haven't talked to her in a while since she's been occupied with this new man of hers. She always calls me telling me how he dicking her down and treating her real nice.

I have yet to meet this man but all I know is he better not put his hands on her or we will have a problem.

"Sweetheart I'm just playing...a little," Mo said, walking into the room. I was putting a change of clothes on and eating, paying him no attention.

"I know you hear me talking to you," I hear him walking closer to me. I unplugged my charger and grabbed a couple other things. As soon as I turned around he was standing right behind me.

"So now you can't hear me," looking me dead in my eyes. "Yeah I heard you," tryna get around him but he is not moving. "Why are you acting like that, like you have an attitude or something?" raising his eyebrow.

I mean I am a little irritated because he hiding shit from me but I do need some time to myself. "I don't have an attitude, I just tryna go home," pushing him out the way.

He grabbed my wrist, causing me to turn back towards him, "Boy if you don't let me go."

"No..." sitting on the bed, "you finna tell me what's wrong wit you or I'm fucking this attitude out of you," pulling me in between his legs. Ugh why he gotta say that right now, like I'm finna turn down some dick. I just rolled my eyes, that's all I could do.

Then he smacked my ass hard as fuck, causing me to lean on him a little bit. "You must want some dick huh," squeezing my ass, "is this why you acting like this?"

Nobody was thinking about no dick, but I am now, he can put it down one time but I still plan on going home. All I can do is just roll my eyes and try to get out of his grip. That of course didn't work, he just pulled me onto his lap, putting his hand around my throat.

He chuckled deeply, bringing my ear closer, "Ti metterò a posto il tuo atteggiamento e poi potrai tornare a casa." (I'll fix your attitude and then you can go home)

I need to hurry up and learn Italian, but then again, I love not knowing. I bit my lip and prepared myself for the good dick I was about to receive, hopefully I'll still be able to walk to the car and drive.

☆꧁༒Ⓐ/Ň༒꧂☆

Heyy I know it's been a couple days but we almost at 2k reads🔥
Keep showing love and I hope you like the book so far also it 3:33am hehehe👼🏾