Chapter 33

LOL I probably should've said this before I killed the girls but I have nothing against Eleanor and Hannah. I love them both.

************************************

Chapter 33

Meg's POV

Eleanor, Hannah, and Martin were dead. There was no doubt about that. It was comforting. Three down. One more left. The head of them all.

Roy.

We had little time to relax. I had little time to just cuddle up with Louis or have him sing me to sleep. There was no time for that. We were all constantly on the edge. We were winning at the moment. Roy was desperate for anything.

So desperate, he went after our kids.

Danielle's POV

God I'd never been so terrified. Liam wasn't there with me when I went to pick up Dakota, Logan, and Eva. I was alone as I walked into the school to try to find the little munchkins. I was horrified to see Dakota talking to a stranger. I recognized him. He wasn't a stranger at all. I immediately ran to my daughter, motherly instincts taking over as my heart was beating super fast.

"Hey, sweetie," I pulled her by my side, eyeing Roy. I tried not to show how scared I was, but I could tell Dakota sensed something was wrong. Confusion was all over her face. I distracted her."Do you know where Logan and Eva are?"

"I'll go find them, Mum." She gave me a little smile, than ran off back towards the classrooms and play area, blending in with the several other kids so I didn't see her anymore. I forced a little smile to Roy, just to seem polite and not afraid of the creep. I felt him staring at me as my mind racked. How did he know who my daughter was? I reached for my phone to start texting someone who might be able to save me.

"Hello, love," he said, sounding very kind. He inched a little closer to me as I shut my phone off. It scared me more if anything.

"Hi." I cleared my throat, praying Dakota would hurry up so I could get away from this creep.

"That was your daughter?"

"Yes, it was."

"Yours and Liam's right?"

"You know, I'd rather no-"

"Hey! Dani!" I whipped my head around to see Zayn. I'd never been so relieved to see him.

"Zayn! Hey! Yes! Y-You're here!" I hugged him, still feeling Roy burning holes into me.

"Yeah. I'm here!" He chuckled a little. "Why are you so excited to see me?" He whispered, still holding onto me.

"That's Roy." I bit my lip. "Can you maybe stay here with me? He's making me uncomfortable."

"Liam not here?"

"No."

"I'll be your Liam. No problem, babe."

He stayed with me until Dakota returned with Logan and Eva and Shane and Alex too. The whole time his arm was draped around my shoulder in a friendly way. Roy seemed more intimidated now and backed off a little. Zayn made it very clear that he wasn't messing around, straight up asking Roy what he was doing here and asking me if I was okay. Zayn walked me all the way to my car, but I could still feel Roy staring at me. I only told Meg about my encounter. She started to tease Zayn. Something about Power Rangers. I didn't want Liam to freak out so I never brought it up. He was already in a good mood after killing Martin, I didn't want to ruin it all.

Meg's POV

With Roy not attacking us constantly, I did get to bond with Nicole and Marisa a little. They were both gorgeous and amazing girls. I give Niall and Harry my blessing. Maybe once his craziness is over they'll finally get married.