Chapter 31

AHH! I'M BACK. Yay okay. I'm so happy right now okay. :D

I don't wanna kill the epicness of this chapter so I'll just briefly explain why I was gone. It was just some drama with my friends and a bit of myself. Friends with ED, and cutting, and suicidal thoughts. They all vent to me and the pressure was on me along with finals and science projects and I kinda just broke down and needed some space. I'm totally fine though and honestly, you guys are the best fans EVER. I thought you all would like hate me for leaving for pesonal reasons but it's so nice to hear you guys say that you're there for me. Especially since I've been there for some of you guys so it was nice to finally have someone to rely on. I really don't like have people in my life like that so it meant so much. <3

READ THE CHAPTER. I'm sure you guys were screaming when you saw the red dot or notification saying that I updated. I'm gonna shut up and let you read! :) 

{Only If For a Night by Florence on the side. enjoyyyyy :) <3}

***********************************************************************************************************

Chapter 31

Meg's POV

After Nicola and I had a tearful reunion at a local cafe, we headed over to the police station where Roy probably was working at or where he worked. He would be as old as Geoff or Walter. So maybe late 40s or early fifties.

"I'm nervous." I admitted as I parked the car. I bit my lip then looked over at my big sister. "Nicola, I don't know-"

"Relax, Meg. I doubt he's even in there. Let's just snoop through his files after we get permission." She was already starting to get out of the car.

"And if we don't? We could get arrested for trespassing and restr-"

"Since when did you care so much? Gosh, you sound like Liam. C'mon!"

I left the gun in the car, having my pocketknife instead. With a shaky breath, I got out of the car and followed a totally carefree Nicola into the station. She strolled right in, not a care in the world. She didn't know how dangerous this could be.

In fact she marched up to the nearest officer, bringing his eyes up from his paperwork. That could've been Roy and she wouldn't even have known!

"Hey!" She yanked his arm as I flinced at her boldness. "Anyone named Roy work here?"

"Williams?" The officer questioned, eyebrows raised a bit.

Nicola looked back at me as I caught up with her. "Meg, you know the guy's last name?"

I shook my head. I always referred to him as Roy and Roy only. "I think that's him though. Is he in here today?"

"He quit. He's been packing up." The officer replied.

My eyes widened. "I-Is h-he here now?" This was good and bad. I could kill him right on the spot after demanding to know where my little sister was. I had to keep Nicola safe too. It couldn't just be kill, kill, kill, though that's what was my mindset at the moment. I wanted to kill this man for hurting my sister. I wanted to kill this man for causing the sleepless nights, stress, and pain he had brought on me, my brother, and my husband. As much as I wanted to slit his throat, I couldn't. As twisted as it sounds, I was antsy for his blood. I wanted to see his eyes shut forever and see them roll to the back of his head as he took his final breath. 

Oh God I'm weird.

"He went to get some boxes from the store to pack up his little office." The officer answered, pulling me out of my thoughts. I already had an escape route planned if anything went wrong.