Hi Kai, Bye Kai

Hope was sitting in Alaric's office with Josie, Lizzie and Caroline. She explained the situation the night before and they were trying to think of a way to keep everyone safe. Lizzie had suggested a spell but it would be ineffective as Kai was a Siphoner. Hope suggested wolfing out and scouring the perimeter but Josie refused to let her as she didn't want kai to hurt her. 

They sat brainstorming Ideas but couldn't think of any and Hope was getting frustrated. There had to be a way to catch Kai. Hope was deep in thought when Josie spoke "I have an idea but your not going to like it". Everyone looked at her concerned as she began speaking "Okay so, How about if we trick Kai?" Hope looked at her strangely "How?" Josie took a deep breath before continuing "I could meet up with Kai and distract him while You and everyone else can vervain him or whatever to catch him". Hope shook her head at Josie "No, I don't think so". Josie walked up to Hope cupping her face "I'll be okay baby I promise. I will have everyone with me". Hope was silent a second before nodding "Okay fine, But I'm Linking your life to someone else. I can't loose you again". Josie kissed Hope gently "You won't loose me baby". 

Everyone had now discussed what they were going to do. Caroline was going to Vervain him once she was close enough. Alaric was on hand with a stake, Lizzie was Linked to Josie much to everyone's protests and Hope also had vervain and a stake. Josie looked at them all and told them to be in the clearing of the woods opposite the grill and she would bring Kai there. They all nodded and Josie set out to the grill. She knew that Kai would be lurking so she didn't need to find him. 

Josie was at the grill for 10 minutes when her phone buzzed. It was a message from Hope telling her everyone was in position. Josie sat patiently a little longer when she finally heard a familiar voice "Hello Niece". Josie took a deep breath as Kai sat in front of her "Did you get my message? It was theatrical right?" Josie sighed as she spoke "I got your message, That's why I'm here. I don't want anyone else getting hurt. If you want me on your side, Here I am". Kai smiled lightly before talking "See I just don't think that's true, If your really on my side, prove it". Josie looked around before talking "How?" Kai grinned and pointed towards a young man. "Kill him". Josie felt her heart constrict as she heard what Kai said. Josie was silent thinking for a minute before talking "Fine, But not in here, Lets take him to the woods and torture him a bit first". Kai smiled and stood up. "Great Idea". Josie swallowed as she stood up walking over to the boy. She compelled him to follow her and he did. Josie led them to the clearing in the woods before turning to look at Kai who was watching expectantly "So, What should we do with him first?" Josie smiled a little before pushing the boy to the side before shouting "NOW!" Caroline vamped out the bushes buthe managed to dodge the needle and threw caroline in to a tree. Alaric was next as he ran at Kai With a stake but once again Kai moved effortlessly. 

Now it was Lizzies turn as she shot a fire ball at him but he just siphoned it. Lastly It was Hope who managed to Grab Kai and throw him to the floor. Kai was quick up and went to attack Hope when Josie grabbed the stake next to her father and ran at Kai. Josie caught Kai off guard and she managed to Plunge the stake into his heart. Josie smirked a she spoke "Hi Kai. Bye Kai". Josie then ripped it out and Kai fell to the floor and began desiccating. Alaric stood up looking at Kai before looking at Josie "You did it" Josie smiled as she nodded "Yeah I did". Caroline hugged her daughter before looking at the boy who seemed terrified. Walking up to him Caroline compelled him to leave and forget what had happened and he left. Hope ran to Josie beore pulling her into a hug checking her over for any marks or cuts. Lizzie finally stood up and walked over looking down at Kais body "Nice work sis". Josie smiled as she looked at her dad "What should we do with his body?" Without another work Lizzie spoke "Incendia" Kais body instantly set a light and Lizzie looked at Josie. "It's over Jo. He's gone now". Josie smiled as did everyone else as they stood watching Kais body burn.