Trapped

Hope, Alaric, Lizzie, Caroline and Hope Were now outside the Place that Josie and Ki were staying. Using her Vamp hearing Hope could hear that they were inside. "They are here". Everyone nodded and Lizzie spoke "There's a boundary spell around the House I can feel it". Alaric Nodded "Can you siphon it?" Lizzie nodded as she raised her hand to the Invisible spell and immediately it began glowing red. After a few minutes Lizzie dropped her hand and Looked at her dad "It's gone". Alaric nodded and Hope Spoke "So we go in full force And rip him apart?" Alaric frowned and shook his head "No, We are here For Josie Only. We need to be stealthy In and out". Hope shook her head "Fine, But if he gets in my way I'm killing him". Alaric didn't even get a chance to answer as Hope Lizzie and Jade headed around the back of the house. Lizzie grabbed Jade and Hope before speaking "Invisique"  Almost instantly Hope and Jade Looked at her "Thanks". Hope opened the back door before putting her foot through Grateful that it was only vampires here so she didn't need inviting in. 

Walking in she walked through the House followed by Jade and Lizzie. Hope stopped at the door to the front room as she stood there Looking in. There were bodies all over the place, On the sofas, on the floor. Propped up against the door. Some of them looked days old. Hope heard Lizzie gag and understandable so as the smell of old blood was extremely strong. Sighing she Carried on walking down the halls until she heard their voices get louder. Hope looked to where they were coming from and saw a door. Walking over she opened it and followed the stairs down into a basement. Hope saw Both Kai and Josie sitting at a table talking. Josie was playing with a dagger while Kai Was playing with a sword "So How would you like to take Jade out?" Josie laughed a little bit as she Launched the dagger at a dartboard "I was thinking slow and painful. Maybe torture her for a millennia or two". Kai laughed as he put the sword down and grabbed some throwing Knives "I love the way you think. Your mind is just as dark and twisted as mine. You really are My niece". Hope felt her heart break as Josie smiled and sat down "Of course uncle Kai. We are monsters after all". Kai laughed as he looked at his niece. 

Hope Looked at Lizzie who was almost crying before looking at Jade who looked guilty". Hope frowned as she heard a noise upstairs. Hope watched as Kai and Josie's heads snapped up "What was that?" Kai frowned I don't know. Wait here". Josie nodded and Kai grabbed the sword he was playing with and headed up the stairs. Hope, Lizzie and Jade had ran to the side of the room so that Kai didn't pick up on them. Once her was out the room. Lizzie dropped the spell and Josie Noticed them Instantly "You three". Hope watched as her Former girlfriend Grabbed a dagger off the table and launched it at them. Luckily thanks to quick reflexes Hope caught it and threw it on the floor "Jo, We don't want to hurt you". Josie Just laughed as she spoke "Then why did you break in?" Hope walked a little closer before talking "Because we knew you wouldn't want us here". Josie nodded and smiled "Well If you knew I wouldn't want you here, Why are you here?" Hope frowned as she spoke "I've come to get you back Jo". Josie laughed as she vamped Forward and Grabbed Hope head butting her causing her to fall backwards. She then Grabbed Jade and Broke her neck before grabbing Lizzie "Hey sis". She then threw Lizzie on to the floor on the other side of the room before turning back to Hope. 

Hope was now standing and wiped the blood from under her nose "Jo stop. I don't want to hurt you". Josie Didn't listen as she vamped behind Hope kicking her leg out until she was on one knee  she then brought her arm around Hope's neck and began squeezing. Hope managed to flip Josie over her shoulder then Vamped on top of her pinning her down. Josie laughed as she Looked up at Hope "How long have you been waiting to be on top of me?" Hope was distracted momentarily by Josie's question and Josie took it as her opening to switch Positions. "Why are you so Insistent Hope? Why won't you go away?" Hope looked up at Josie as she spoke "Because I love you". This time Josie was distracted and Hope pushed her off of her before vamping to her feet. Josie was also quick up but just as she was about to attack Hope again Lizzie's voice rang out from behind her "Ad somnum". Josie collapsed and Hope quickly caught her then looked up at Lizzie "Sleeping spell?" Lizzie shook her head "something Like that". Hope picked Josie Up before looking at Jade who was rubbing her neck and climbing to her feet "Ouch". Hope smiled lightly as she laughed at Jade "You deserved that". Jade looked at the unconscious Josie then up at Hope "What did you do to her?" Hope frowned "Nothing, Lizzie did a spell". Jade just nodded then they all headed upstairs to see How Alaric was getting on with Kai. 

Hope was still carrying Josie when she saw Kai Laying on the floor unconscious with Caroline standing above him "Did you break his neck?" Caroline looked at Jade and Nodded before looking at Hope then vamping over "My baby. Is she okay?" Hope nodded as she looked at Caroline "Lizzie did a spell". Caroline pulled her daughter into a hug "I'm proud of you love". Lizzie smiled and hugged her mum back "Where's dad?" Caroline smiled lightly "He is outside, Lets go and get out of here before he wakes up". Everyone nodded and followed Caroline out and to Alaric's truck. Up on seeing Everyone Alaric climbed out his truck and ran over before looking at Josie "Is she okay?" Hope nodded and Alaric smiled "Let's get her home". Hope nodded and they all Climbed in the truck.