Bonus X

After their wedding

Michael

"Keep. Up." Jasmine took Alex and I's wrists and pulled us forward.

"Why are you the only one not carrying anything?" Alex asked.

"Because.....it's beautiful day and I don't want my dress to get dirty" she replied with a smug smile evident in her voice. "And I don't want my nails to break"

She was wearing a cute lavender summer dress with spaghetti straps and small flowers all around that had a small slit on the side and matching lavender air forces with her hair out and a few small gold necklaces. That dress made all her curves very noticeable.

If I could fuck her senseless in that right now, I would do it without hesitating.

"Here?" Leo stood on a spot under a large tree.

"Yes" she smiled, letting go of our wrists. She was about say something else when she shouted for Apollo. "Hamaaree nazar mein raho aur kuchh bhee mat khao. Theek? Aur sunishchit karen ki doosare bhee aisa hee karen" she scratched behind his ears. (Stay in our view and don't eat anything. Okay? And make sure the others do the same)

He barked in response before running away to play with the others. Bringing all eight of them here was a task but anything to make Jas happy.

I went over to her and grabbed her face whilst Alex and Leo set everything up for the picnic we were having "Did you put on sunscreen?"

"Yes..." She avoided eye contact with me, making it obvious she was lying. I sighed and grabbed a bottle from the bag. "I don't understand- why I need to put it on. I'm not white" she complained as I put it on her face.

"I know sweetheart but you can still get suburnt. It's twenty eight degrees, beautiful"

She sighed in defeat whilst I put some on on the parts of her body that were exposed to the sun.

~·~

"I like this dress" Leo complimented, pulling the straps slightly whilst she laid her head on his lap as he rested back against a tree.

"Thank you" she smiled up at him, easily because he was blocking the sun for her.

"Who's this?" I asked when her phone pinged beside me with a notification from a guy.

"Who?" She took the phone but it was immediately snatched away by Leo. "Hey?!"

"What did I say about making your account private? Then you get creeps like these" Leo scolded.

"I'd get creeps like those either way. And plus, I like the attention" she mumbled the last sentence loud enough for us to hear it, making us chuckle.
"That reminds me, did I ever tell you guys about what happened to me in highschool with my ex?" She asked, scratching Diana's back softly who laid her head on her stomach.

"No? What happened?" I asked, not looking up at her since I was finishing her colouring.

"So I was talking to this guy, right? and he was super awkward and he'd look at me like I smelt bad which led to me not liking him at first because it's like 'why are you staring at me like that?' you know?" She sat up.

We hummed in understandment, following along.

"So throughout our whole relationship, he was so weird and then his family were so secretive and always felt they had something to hide. But we ended up getting together anyway or whatever and then he ended up inviting me over for his sister's birthday but then his brother? was acting so weird with me."

"And then?" Alex asked with his mouth full.

"Him and his brother got into a fight and I end up falling into the cake table"

"Oh my. Did it break?" I asked, looking up from the colouring I was doing, finishing Jasmine's piece.

"Yeah! I end up breaking the table" She laughed "They're crazy huh?"

"Very" Leo looked concerned as he kept a hand around her stomach. "What did the guy do?"

"That cunt ended up disappearing. Like his whole family has to move. Well his dad was a doctor so they had to move around alot. And he didn't even tell me"

"He just left you?" I asked, also concerned.

"Yeah. He just broke up with me. So since we ended up breaking up, I would hang out with my best friend alot. He was weird too, if I'm being honest. He would always have his shirt off and he'd always be with his friends. Him and his guy friends, they were- they literally had a pack mentality"

"Maybe they were gay" Alex interrupted.

"They weren't" she chuckled "Anyway, he was very 'upbeat'. You know? Like, golden retriever energy?"

We nodded our heads even though it was a rhetorical question.

"And he started to have a crush on me-" she stated, making Alex and I softly gasp, making her smile "And then, remember the first guy? He ends up coming back and he just showed up out of nowhere! And that was so weird because once, we ended up all going on a date together. We went to the movies-"

"The three of you?" Leo asked, opening his eyes.

"Yeah. The three of us"

"A throuple? Were you in a throuple?"

"No!" She laughed "Anyway, the first guy I was talking to started having problems with him and I was confused, I was like 'how do you guys even know each other?' and then! it turns out that my guy best friend's family and his family were having some sort of beef. Like centuries of beef. Ancestral beef, if you may" she added, making us smile. "That's crazy huh?" She sighed with a smile, leaning back against Leo again.

"Very crazy" he slapped her face gently, closing his eyes again.

That story just gave me déjà vu.
I don't know. It seemed very familiar.

~·~

"What do you want?" I asked, watching Jas and Alex look for daisies.

"Where are you guys?"

"Out"

"You guys need to go Greece in a few days" Antonio announced.

"Why?"

"Pappoús says he misses you all so I'm suggesting to you guys, you should go to"

"I see. I'll tell them."

"Okay" he hung up.

"We need to go Greece" I told Leo who was in fact sleeping. Of course he is. What else would he be doing? Talking to his best friends?

He gave me a small, quiet hum in response.

I smiled when I saw Jasmine but she looked annoyed "Did you find some?"

She dropped a bunch of daisies infront of me before sitting down. "I had so much more but when I asked Alex to hold them, he crushed them with his stupid fucking man hands" she complained, making me chuckle.

"They look fine to me-" she side-eyed me, making me pressed my lips together.

"My darling" Alex laughed, dropping his daisies infront of her. "I'm sorry, princess" he sat beside her.

"Shut up"

"Sweetheart, Alex. We need to go Greece in a few days" I mentioned, making her smile.

"Okay- stop it" she pushed Alex who was messing up her daisy chain. "Have I told you guys about the time a boy I grew up with got kidnapped?"

I looked away from my phone at her with concern.

What is up with her and her stories?!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★