Bonus Chapter

Jasmine

"Go and take a shower, Jasmine. This is why I tell you not to go out in shorts because now you're sick." Michael ordered as I held onto arm for support to take off my boots. "You washed your hair this morning too, didn't you?"

I nodded.

"Exactly. Shower" He pointed to the door

"You take a shower" I mumbled. I felt a slap on my ass before he grabbed my jaw very harshly and forced me to look up.

"Don't fucking answer back, you slut. Go and take a shower" he said in a low voice, very close to my face.

I smirked and nodded as he smirked back and kissed me softly before letting go.

I looked back at Alex who smirked and fought back a smile and walked out of the kitchen when I was immediately pulled into a hug.

"Hello again" I hugged Sebastian back.

"I'm so happy for you and not at all jealous" he said, making me chuckle. He pulled away and held my shoulders. "Let's see"

I held my hand out to show him the rings. The rings were small to keep it discreet but they were so cute.

"Okay maybe I'm like two percent jealous" he sighed, making me laugh.

"Will you bring a date to the wedding?"

"Yes...if I can"

"I'll make sure you can"

"That is if I come. You stole my boyfriends!" He pretended to look hurt.

"I'm sorry" I smiled.

"Jasmine!" Michael said from the kitchen.

I looked at Sebastian and fought back a smile.

"What did you do now?" He chuckled.

I looked down at my shorts and then back up at him.

"I don't like your socks" He deadpanned.

I chuckled "Why not?"

"It has hearts on them"

"It's Valentine's Day." I straightened my arms out.

"Exactly. I d-" Sebastian looked behind me, making me turn around.

"Sweetheart."

"I was just about to go! Sebastian held me back"

He sighed and walked towards me. Sebastian congratulated him and hugged him before turning back to me. "I'll see you...later" he tapped my face before walking into the kitchen.

"Babe, you're going to get ill" he turned me around and put his hands on my shoulders and walked me upstairs. "Worst case scenario, you'll get frostbite"

Fuck off. What.

I stopped in the middle of the stairs and turned to face him. "What?" I stared at him blankly.