Jasmine

"Hey- babe? Are you okay?" Theodore asked as I opened my door, my hair in a half up half down bun, light eyebags under my eyes.
I was wearing his Nirvana hoodie, which was too big for me and some black sweatpants and Captain America socks.

Yum

"No" I replied honestly but hoarsely.

"Oh baby." He walked in, closing the door behind him "We can go to my room and I'll make you some soup and we can watch a movie together. Your choice" he pulled me into a hug, his hand holding my head

"How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days?" I looked up at him.

"Only if you shut up about how attractive Matthew is"

"Never" I smiled into his chest.

He kissed my head and grabbed my hand, leading me downstairs.

. .

"Did you make yourself some?" I asked as he placed a bowl on the counter.

"Of course. I'm not an idiot" he grinned.

We went upstairs, he carried both of our bowls, and sat on his bed, under the covers, the laptop in between us.

We ate our soup in a comfortable silence, a 'he's so fit' and 'i want him to step on me' every now and then but before I knew it, I fell asleep.

3rd

Her head was on his chest, an arm hung loosely around his waist, a leg around his thigh, like a koala, her breathing slow and rhythmic.

He had his laptop on his stomach as he kept his breathing in time with his girlfriend, trying not to disturb her.

"Good morning sunshine" he greeted as he heard her groan, stretching her legs. "Stretching those legs won't make you taller, bite-size" he joked.

She slapped his chest as she yawned, going back to her original position.

"What time is it?" She grumbled.

"10 to"

"What?"

"10 minutes to"

"10 minutes to what, you idiot"

"Ohh 10 to 6"

"SIX?? I've been asleep for?"

"3-"

"THREE HOURS? have I eaten? Oh shit-"

She jumped out of bed, running out of the room towards the bathroom. All the contents in her stomach was now emptied out into the toilet.

Theodore was behind her, holding her hair back, rubbing his hand soothingly up and down her back.

She sat on her ankles, her elbows on the toilet seat, tears running down her face.

"Babe- I wouldn't put my elbows there if I were you" Theodore chimed in.

"It's your hoodie so it's okay" she replied, her voice quite raspy.

"Oh that makes it better" he mumbled.

"It does, doesn't it?" She replied, a weak smile on her face.

He smiled back "let's get you cleaned up and showered and we can eat something, if you want, and tomorrow if you're still feeling like shit, then I can call in sick for you"

She nodded her head. "ok"

"I hope you regret having more than 3 shots of vodka last night"

"It was worth every moment"

They were in the middle of a movie when Jasmine's phone rang.

"Can you get that, please?" She asked as she changed into her pyjamas, her eyes fixed on the screen.

"Hello?"

"Oh hello Theo. Is Jasmine there?" Michael asked.

"One minute. She's busy"

"Okay then"

"Here. It's Michael." He handed the phone to her.

"Heyy Michael" she replied, her voice a bit lower than usual.

"Hello s- Jasmine. How are we feeling?"

"Shittier than before"

"Do you need me to bring anything?"

"I'm okay Michael, I have Theodore with me. Thank you though"

He threw his head back and groaned quietly, rolling his eyes.
He hated seeing Jasmine with someone else but he told Alex he wouldn't do anything.

"I see. Well I was just checking to see if you were okay. Hope you get well soon. See you soon, sw- Jasmine"

"Bye!" He hung up.

"Is everything okay?" Theodore asked as she climbed under the covers, snuggling into his side. He wrapped his arm around her, placing his hand on the back of her thigh.

"Yup. He was just checking on me"

He hummed in response "they all seem like really nice guys. Somewhat . . . familiar"

"Really?"

"Maybe. Alex definitely looks familiar but then again, he looks like every other white boy" he joked, making her laugh.

"That was a good one"

»»»»»»

I'm trying to keep my chapters short😵