Bonus I

During their engagement.

Jasmine

"I don't understand why we can't just give them away" Michael complained about the puppies Astraea recently had. It was very clear Loki was the father.

"They need their mum until they can eat solid food" I replied.

"And how long does that take?"

"I think about eight weeks? I could be wrong. Stop it" I turned around and stomped on Alex's foot, making him groan.

"Walk faster" he continued stepping on the back of my shoe.

"You walk faster" I slowed down to piss him off.

"I swear you don't-"

"What? What are you going to do?" I turned my head and raised my eyebrow with a small smirk.

He pressed his lips together to hide a smile. "Ok. I see how it is" he nodded his head as I continued walking at my normal pace. It's not my fault they take bigger steps.

"What about this one?" Leo pointed to a plain brown dog bed, big enough for 5 newborn puppies.

"It's a bit borin- go away" I pushed Alex away because he stood in between Leo and I. "I'm not even walking" I mumbled as I went on the other side of Michael so he was in between us whilst Michael continued looking for some beds.

"This one?" Michael pointed a plain grey dog bed.

"No. That's boring" I walked around o the other side of the shelf, seeing a wider range of dog beds.

"I like this one" I called them over. It was big enough and was like a dome shaped house with cow print. "It's cute. Yeah?"

"Yeah. Where are you going to keep it?" Michael asked when I gave it to Leo to hold. I love making him hold everything for me until he notices.

"In m- their room" I pressed my lips together in a straight line.

Leo chuckled "You can keep it in your room if you want, mi amor" he ruffled my hair a little bit as we continued walking around.

I pushed Alex away since he wouldn't stop stepping on my shoe.

"Stop it Alex" Michael sighed but he wouldn't stop.

"She's not walking fast enough" He smirked.

"Leo" I whined, pushing Alex away whilst Leo and Michael walked ahead of us. Alex pushed my shoulder back, gentler, making me smile as I pushed him him back and we kept going but that was short-lived when Leo came up to us and stood in between us and pushed Alex infront of him.

"One of you is going to get hurt and only one of you is going to be in tears" he raised an eyebrow at me. I pressed my lips together in a straight line whilst Alex looked back at me, stifling a laugh.

Low blow.

"What else do we need?" Michael turned around.

"Just blankets and who has the hottest room?"

"You"

That's so convenient in the winter but in the summer, I am not sleeping there.

"Oh that's wicked because they need to stay warm. Um I think that's all-" I stopped talking and glared at Alex who was all up in my personal space which I wouldn'tve minded if he wasn't being irritating.

I walked over to the other side of Leo as we bought some blankets and checked out.

"Can we?" I pointed to a cafe where you can paint pottery.