Jasmine

"What's this room?" I asked Michael while he gave me a tour while I ate a bowl of pineapples and bananas.

He smirked at me before opening the door.

Holy. Shit.

The room was a dim-litted red room that had a large black bed with a 4 poster bed that multiple hooks on them. On the walls there were multiple sex toys hung up.

"What is this?" I pointed to a clip that was attached to another clip with a chain.

"Nipple clamps"

I raised my eyebrows in worry "Show me how they work"

He chuckled "No"

"What's this?" I pointed to a small metal pole with two leather cuffs on either side.

"Shall I show you?"

"No. You try it"

"No"

"I guess it'll be kept in secret"

"You can try it tonight?"

"What's to- oh. And it's here?"

He nodded.

"And there's nothing I can do to avoid it?"

"You could've listened to us and told us but you didn't so here we are" he put his hand on my head, pushing me out.

"I could just make you dinner and we can forget everything" I tried.

I didn't want to forget anything. I was low-key excited.

He laughed "I'm sorry, beautiful. It'll be okay and you always have your safeword. Do you remember it?"

I nodded "Vanilla"

"Good girl. Now go down to the gym or Leo's going to have your arse" he kissed the top of my head

"He already does" I mumbled, making him chuckle as I went down to the gym where Leo was already bench pressing.

"Oh you look busy. I'll come ba-"

"Jasmine."

I turned around "Leo."

"Come here" he sat up

"You come here" I muttered, walking over to him.

I stood in front of him, in between his legs. His hand immediately wrapped around my neck, squeezing the sides, pulling me down to his level. "Keep that attitude up and I'll fuck it out of you. ¿Sí?" He said in his usual gruff voice.

I smirked and nodded

"Good" he smirked back "Now take your anklet and bracelets off" he let go, allowing me to take a deep breath in.

"Leo. Leo! LEO! LEO I'M GOING TO CRY! MICHAEL? ALEX!" I shouted. Alex and Leo came running into the bathroom, gun and knife in hand, Apollo and Snow by their side.