Chapter 21 - Farewell to the Red

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Shanks, I——." I was cut off because Shanks immediately hug me tight and bury his face in the crook of my neck.

"Y-n chan?" He started and i hummed as a response. "Do you really need to leave? I will miss our time together and i don't know if it will happen again. Please just stay...." Shanks begged and i can feel wetness in my neck. Wait... shanks is really crying right now?

I remove my self from him and stare at his eyes. His eyes are glassy because of tears, i cupped his face and wipe away the tears escaping from his eyes.

"Shanks... we already talk about this... i promise luffy that i will meet him again in two years. I need to settle the things that i need to do before meeting him... please don't be sad i'm sure fate will let us meet again and we will have a second date... don't worry i will write you a letter or called you. "I assured and smile at him. He sigh and close his eyes and leaned more to my hands.

After that he open his eyes and leaned down and i can feel a quick kiss in my forehead. I feel my cheeks getting warm.

"Shanks!" I whine and he just laugh and he hold my hand open and put something on it. I realized it's a vivre card pointing towards him.

"You know vivre card right? Just follow that if you want to visit me, okey?" Shanks explained and i nod at him.

I just sigh and move away from him and walks toward the boat that i will use to sail. Shanks buy it for me even i want to decline he will not surely listen to me so i just let him. (The reader boat is just like the boat of sanji when he join luffy during the baratie arc.)

I hopped on in the boar and turn towards them. I wave my arms to them and some nod at me while the other wave their hands. Shanks wink at me and i just shake my head because of it.

When i feel the boat moving because of the waves. I put my arms down and open the book that Mirarin give to me. I see a arrow in the page pointing towards the direction of the island i need to go. I receive a message from Mirarin in this book after i talk to her on what is the result of my investigation. Mirarin got confused when i told her about the images that i saw when i touch the Old Narra tree.

She said that i will be need to be more focused on my mission next and also avoid hanging out with men. I just chuckle nervously when i receive that.

Anyway, i'm really amazed on the book that Mirarin give to me because it's so magical! Well, i can ask the time here when i write into it. It's 10:30 am now according to the clock in this book. Also, i can ask direction when i don't know the way of the place that i want to go. Man, i hope mirarim will let me have this book when i go back to the real world.

I feel my self getting sleepy and i decided that i will enter the cabin and take a nap. I leave the book at the top of the roof of the cabin and write to the page to follow the arrow pointing to the next island that i will visit. I hope no one will disturb me, i'm sure no one will disturb me. I thought very assured.

I hope i did not said that very soon..

***

I woke up and here some foot steps outside of the cabin, i feel my self sweating because of fear. What the hell? Don't tell me it's a thief or a marines here to capture me..

I activate my flame and form a baseball bat. I walk towards the door and i can feel my breathing is getting fast because of fear. I slowly grab the door knob. I peak outside and see a sillouette of a person standing in the front of the boat i cannot see the person face but i'm very sure it's a man. He is turning his back from me. I slowly walk towards him and raise the baseball bat and bang, i hit him in his back and  the person yelped because i keep hitting him.