Chapter 22

💞 IT'S ALL ABOUT US 💞

(TAEHYUNG FF)

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

Me:" and that is?"

Taehyung:" I loved you yesterday and I love you still. I promise that my love and respect for you will always grow, with that said will you be my precious girlfriend"

I was speechless, I opened my mouth to talk but there are no words to describe my feelings my heart melt because of his wonderful proposal I finally smiled and huge him while crying the "YES" he needed to hear out He hugged back and carried me afterward, I can hear and feel how happy we are to be together, and I'm blessed for That!"

After A While

Me:" you know this is my first time here"

Taehyung:" it is?!"

Me:" yeah.., we didn't really go to many places when I was young so this means the world to me"

Taehyung:" I'm glad that I made you happy"

Me:" You always do"( smiling with love)

I looked around just to notice that we are all alone

Me:" what time is it?"

He looked at his wrist was his watch placed at

Taehyung:" it's 8:00 pm, why are you asking?"

Me:" 8:00 pm? Shouldn't this place be crowded by now?"

Taehyung:" yes but I booked the whole place just for us two"

Me:" WHAT? FOR REAL?"

Taehyung:" yeah" ( soft giggle)

Me:" then let's go "

I then dragged him by his hand and he Followed Me Gladly

We ride almost everything in the

Amusement park also we took ice cream,I took Chocolate and TAE went for the Vanilla one.

I was surprised that he handled all my childness through the night, it's not just that also went to the " black house" with me even though he hates it

I then suggested going to the ferries wheel for our last thing to do.

Me:" WOW!! Look, I can see the whole city from here"

I pointed at the view and looked at him to find him staring at me like l'm the only star that he can see, he was smiling softly which made my heart melt

Me:" thank you..."

Taehyung:" No, thank YOU, I've never felt loved as much as I do around you, I don't feel happy if you are not there to share that with me, so really, thank you for being you"

He then nealed down as I closed my eyes to earn a soft but passionate kiss!

✨THE END✨