Chapter 2

𝙄𝙏'𝙎 𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝘼𝘽𝙊𝙐𝙏 𝙐𝙎💗

(𝘛𝘈𝘌𝘏𝘠𝘜𝘕𝘎 𝘍𝘍)

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙊✨

*𝙊𝙪𝙧 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙈𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙏𝙬𝙤*

Unknown POV

?: "Sir it's been exactly 1 hour since you standed like that it's getting so late also I think the girl is sleeping because the lights is off..please don't do that to yourself and get on the car so we can leave"

Unknown: "hey Jeno do you think that I can help her?"( said with an angry tone)

Jeno:"Sir you are very capable

to do whatever you want and even everything you think of "

Unknown:"* sigh* But I just watched her crying without doing anything And that motherfucker just hit her in front of me I saw it through the window and I didn't do shit about it"(I said trying not to show my sadness)

Jeno:" but you will do soon right?"

Unknown:" yes, very soon. Now lets go

After that we left even though I am so sad that the only girl that I have ever loved is being abused..well that will end tomorrow because he will know what KIM TAEHYUNG can do.

The End Of Unknown POV

Author's POV

7:35Am

You woke up and you panicked after looking to the clock, sh*t! You are late to school and still have to prepare breakfast for your father before he wakes up also you're late to your class you felt the fear spreading his wings over your soul because you knew that the same shit will repeat it self today. but who knows what's coming

The End Of Author's POV

Y/N POV

I got out of bed fighting the tiredness and the pain I felt all over my body I went downstairs and it seems that after all..I have some luck, Yes, my father wasn't there he is sleeping so I prepared breakfast as quickly as possible and returned to my room.

I tried my best to hide the marks my dad gave me with makeup but it wasn't that successful because if anyone gets close to me he will notice, so decided not to get close to anyone, well technically I don't have that much of friends to decide that decision but anyways. literally ran to the class and like the other day, I felt that someone is following me.

*Flashback*

I finally finished work and I am going to hell sorry I mean to my house I heard footsteps behind me well it's midnight so I shouldn't hear anything so I stupidly turned back and I saw a guy..well l didn't catch his features but I definitely knew that he was so handsome but noticing the weird side which is him fully dressed in black made my legs go weak but that didn't restrict me from running home. Which made tonight extra creepy ...After my dad finished punching me like usual I went to my room | looked out of the window and saw a black car, "what A Wonderful Night" (said sadly).

At the moment

"It's 7:57, yes! I made it" I almost

screamed which made my classmates look at me like l'm an alien or something but that didn't bother me so I went to my seat quietly. after exactly 2 minutes someone entered the classroom "oh shit " *whispered* I'm glad he didn't hear me because he is the hell of my school life Kai,I don't know what is His problem with me but he keeps staring at me like he's going to kill me and that makes mne uncomfortable, I really thought about it for a long time but the only result that I came up with is that I didn't do SHIT!.

The End Of Y/N POV

Kai's POV

I was sitting next to Suho so I turned my body to face him

"I wanna know how our boss fell for this bitch" I said with anger

Suho: "hey watch your mouth if you want to keep your head on its place"

Me:" but I can't understand!"

Suho: laughing "are you in love with your boss or what?"

Me:" d-don't be ridiculous h-how could I-

Suho looked at me with a surprising face

Suho: "WTF!, so its true, you really in love with him.."

Me: "Nooo!!"

Suho:" it's so obvious Kai! You can fool everyone but not me and you know that"

Me:" don't tell him please" *begged*

Suho:" OK, OK, but don't do something stupid"

Me :"..."

Suho:" did you hear what I said?!

Me:" FINE!"

The End Of Kai's POV

Y/N POV

I went to grab some lunch since it's the break time, suddenlyI popped into someone, I raised my head to see a Cute Boxy Smile....The scene was gorgeous so I couldn't do anything but to stare until the smile fades away from the guy's face THEN I noticed that I was shamelessly staring on his face so I got shy and stared at the ground with open eyes so he giggled

Me: "l'm s-sorry "I said shyly*

And then I ran away without hearing his reply or looking back.