Chapter 6

IT'S ALL ABOUT US💕

(TAEHYUNG FF)

CHAPTER SIX

*IT'S NOT THAT BAD*

Y/N POV

I finished all my classes and I got home, I don't have work today so I sat on the couch to watch TV. I then started to remember how my father was a couple of years back when my mom was by my side.

*Flashback*

Mom:" Y/N!" (she called)

Me:" Yes Mom, coming..~!"

Mom:" I cooked your favorite meal today"

*I hugged her while smiling*

Me:"Aww Mom! Thank You So Much You Are The Best Mom, I love you"

Mom:"Ok,ok " ( she said while giggling), " call your dad so we can eat together"

Me:"Yes ma'am"

*I went to the living room where my father was sitting *

Me:"Hey dad"(I smiled)

Dad:"oh ... what sweetie? Do you need anything?"

Me:" no just wanna tell you to come so we can eat together"

Dad:"Ok I will come in a minute"

Me:"No dad~~, I want to eat now, l'm so hungry"

Dad:"Ok then" ( he stood up and laughed saying that l'm cute)

*The End Of The Flash Back*

I started to cry knowing that none of this will happen again....

 *"Ding dong"*

Me:"w-who is it ?"

*I thought for a sec that my father came home until I heard unknown voice*

Man1: "its the bank"

Man2:" we sent you a warning to pay off but you didn't listen so we have to take the house as our deal says"

*I opened the door*

Me:" well my father isn't home, can't you wait at least until tomorrow?"

They looked at each other and then at me*

Man2:" sorry but it's our job, we don't have any control over that"

Man1:" we can't help more than to give you two hours to pack your things up"

Me: "ok"( I said with a shaky voice)

"He probably took a loan for buying drugs again, I wonder where he is now, he has always been like this... Leaving without any warning."(In Mind)

I packed my things and left*

It's 4:26 pm where can I go..

The End Of Y/N POV

TAEHYUNG POV

I was on my way home when I saw Y/N

*It started to rain*

I saw her crying her heart out while walking. All of a sudden she fell on the ground, I panicked... and immediately stopped my car and went running towards her, I held her and then I put my hand over her forehead, it was literally burning, so I carried her to my villa.

I called the doctor, he said that she will wake up in a couple of hours, so l held her hand and waited.

"Please be ok you know that I can't live without you being around.. I promised you that I will change your life soon so why can't you stay well until then? WHY?!" (I thought sadly before starting to feel sleepy)

The End Of Taehyung POV