Chapter 17

💞 IT'S ALL ABOUT US 💞

(TAEHYUNG FF)

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

Taehyung POV

I arrived at Jin's house along with the cops, we broke the door to see Y/N on the ground. I think she passed out, she had red and blue marked over her body.

Me:" Y/N!!"

I said before running towards her, her condition seems to be so bad, so l quickly called the ambulance, I was so scared I'll lose her, I hate the fact that arrived late I should've told her about Jin this is all my fault. Jin tried to escape to America but we caught him at the airport.

3 hours later We are in the hospital she is laying on her bed still unconscious, Jeno is very worried and that makes me panic even more cause if Jeno acts like that then the situation is serious. She started to open her eyes tiredly, but all of a sudden she got up and sat in a panic trying to find someone.

Me:" he isn't here relax"

I said hugging her tightly, then she started to cry loudly*

Me:" it's ok, I'm here now "

I pat over her head*

Y/N:" I-I was so s-scared"

Me:" you will never be again love"

She just continued crying until she fell asleep on my arm, she was holding it so tight which made me give up on taking it off and laid next to her*

Jeno:"Master!"

Me:"Yes?"

Jeno:" he took the files, how did you convince the police that he did what he did"

Me:" I have a lot of copies"

Jeno:" oh.., should I tell Suho and Kai about this?"

Me:" no leave them, I think they are up to something"*I smiled Archly*

Jeno:"Yeah I think so too"