Chapter 13

💞 IT'S ALL ABOUT US 💞

(TAEHYUNG FF)

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

*TELL ME THE TRUTH*

JENO POV

Me:"master?"

Taehyung:"Yes?"

Me:" he is here!"

Taehyung:" w-what?!, how about Y/N?"

Me:" she is here.."

I turned around and I didn't see her so l paniced

Me:" SHE WAS HERE SECONDS AGO!!"

Taehyung:" what do you mean she WAS?"

Me:" I s-swear she w-was here."

He cut me off

Taehyung:" FIND HER OR YOU'RE DEAD"

*He then hanged up*

Oh my God what should I do, master will kill me(I thought while walking in circles)

The End Of Jeno POV

Y/N POV

I know Jeno told me to stay here but I felt bored plus I was wasting time so I decided to go grab some things from the villa, I didn't tell him that I was going since he seemed to be talking in some serious topic. I wanted to enter the villa so l entered the passcode he has to change this number its so easy! who puts 1004 a passcode for a villa (I talked to my self out loud) I entered and then went to grab some outfits for Tae and imagined him wearing them.

HE IS TOO HANDSOME

Then I changed my clothes

I finished and went out to see Jeno, saw him walking in circles so l laughed, he heard me after that he looked at me like I was a treasure, his face made me even laugh more. He ran to me

Jeno:" WHERE WERE YOU!"(he yelled)

Me:" why are you so serious, obviously came here to grab some things "

Jeno:" but I told you to wait for me!"

Me:" first of all calm down, plus I didn't see the point of waiting"

I didn't give him time to talk, I got in the car and so he did, the silence is all heard through the ride lentered the hospital, I entered Tae's room to see him standing in the middle of it putting his hands over his head and whispering things to himself

Me:" Tae?"

He looked at me and ran towards me,I was surprised by the sudden embrace I felt his fingers through my hair and his chin against my shoulder, I put my hands over his back*

Me:" Tae? What's the matter?"

Taehyung:" I was worried that Jin took you, that l will wake tomorrow without seeing you"

Me:" it's ok...( I pated over his back), wait a second did you just said Jin?"

I pushed him away slightly but enough for him to know that the conversation is getting serious

Taehyung:" Yes I mean... I will explain later"

Me:" you always answer by the simple" I'll explain later" and I started to think that you don't trust me"

Taehyung:" it's not like that listen!"

Me:" I don't wanna listen anymore, don't try to follow me or find me cause I will find my answers on my own"( angrily)

I said before leaving the hospital, heard him calling my name but I was so mad to listen*

*I called Jin *

Jin:" Hey Y/N, can I call you later? I have something to do"

Me:" this is important"

Jin:" ok then just five minutes"

he hanged up*

The End Of Y/N POV

JIN POV

I had to hang up because I have to stay focused since l'm breaking in Kim's villa.

Flashback*

I was following Y/N since she got out of the hospital with that brat. I love Y/N since forever so I had a deal with Kim, he stays away from her and I stay away too if she knows him then I can do whatever I want, he knows that l'm so dangerous that why he had no choice but to accept the deal.She was opening the door when I heard her saying the passcode.the only thing that makes me hold back from talking Y/N is the files that Kim have, which contains my background, he Threatens me that he will hand themn to the cops and with that, I'll never have the chance to see Y/N again.Now I know the passcode and with that said I don't have to hold back any longer.

The End Of The Flashback*

I'm searching in his office, the thing is...I CANT FIND ANY FUCKING FILES!!! I tried to open one of the drawers but it didn't open so I broke it and FINALLY I found what I was looking for.

I got out and called Y/N

Me:" Y/N!"( excited)

Y/N:" Jin, tell me the truth"

Me:" the truth about what?"