Chapter 19

💞 IT'S ALL ABOUT US 💞

(TAEHYUNG FF)

CHAPTER NINETEEN

Me:" A gang boss?"

I was very surprised also confused, I didn't know there still such a thing as gang bosses. The guy in front of me seems to just realize what he said as guilt drives its way to his face, fora secondI can swear that he was afraid.

Jeno:" c-can you pretend that you didn't h-hear that?"

I chuckled when I heard his request"

Me:" of course, but you own me for that"

He smiled slightly and whispered a little" thank you" then left

The End Of The Flashback

Taehyung was very shocked when I told him, his face was very funny that made me laugh.

Taehyung:" are you sure it's Jeno?"

Me:" yeah, why is that so surprising"

Taehyung:" because!.. He never keeps secrets from me also he NEVER EVER says thank you"

Me:" I guess I make miracles happen"

Taehyung:" No you don't"

I pout a little which made him giggle softly

Taehyung:" because you are the living beautiful miracle that I love"

My eyes widen as I heard his confession, h-he loves ME!

I smiled at my thoughts. He grabbed my waist and closed the gap between us which made me blush!

Me:" -I didn't give you my answer s-so you can't..."

He cut me off by picking up my lips for a quick kiss

Taehyung:" I don't have to hear it, I already know how much you love me and you can't deny that"

His words make my heart go crazy,I can't think of anyone else at the moment, he filled my head with himself He waited for me to say something, but when I didn't he kissed me again but this time it wasn't quick it was a kiss to show me how much he loves me and how much he waited for this moment to come.

(AHHHHHHHH IM SORRY!!! IM NOT INNOCENT)