Chapter 10

💕IT'S ALL ABOUT US💕

(TAEHYUNG FF)

CHAPTER TEN

*TELL ME THE TRUTH*

TAEHYUNG POV

Jeno went to college in order to hide Jack I wonder who dares to play with me like that.I arrived at the villa to see Y/N, she deserves to know..

Me:"Y/N?"

*I found her just how I left her before going to Kai*

Y/N:"....."

Me:" I know I did something wrong, but please just talk to me"

"again no answer*

Me:" don't do this to me, come on just scream and yell at me l can hear you until the end" she didn't answer, and what made me even more worried that she didn't even move.I called the Dr.Jimin so he can tell me what the fuck is happening, he worked for me after all so i can't trust any one but him.

On the phone

Me:" J-Jimin she isn't moving"(in panic)

Jimin:" Mr.KIM?" (he said confused)

Me:" yeah..uhhmmm, she d-doesn't talk or move wtf is happening, what should I do?"

Jimin:" who is she? And what

happened?"

*I told him everything*

Jimin:" I guess she's in shock"

Me:"You guess?!" (I said angrily)

Jimin:" look. It's very normal, she saw you shoot somebody! Do you think she would be ok after that?"

Me:"....."

Jimin:"Sir I know you care about her but there is nothing you can do but to wait"

Me:"Ok Thanks"

The End Of TAEHYUNG POV

JIMIN POV

(Inner thoughts)

HE JUST SAID THANKS!

OMG ,I think this girl is really something to Him,the Lord of Hell KIM TAEHYUNG now has a weakness? I've never seen him so nervous or afraid to the point of not giving me a clear sentence, this girl might be a blessing in his life or she could be his worse nightmare. Who knows...

The End Of Jimin POV

No One POV

Taehyung was in a panic because of Y/N's condition but he had nothing to do as Jimin said so he told Y/N to get some rest and he held her hand while she sleeps

The Next day

Taehyung:"Shit we have class today!" He woke Y/N up and told the maid to help her get ready and so they did.

After that they head to class

At College Taehyung held Y/N's hand and then told her to not leave his side until the end of the classes. They went to the cafeteria to drink something and everything was cool until Taehyung felt that there is

someone watching so he texted Jeno.

Taehyung:" I guess he came back to Korea"

Jeno:"Are you sure?"

Taehyung:"Yeah i know his men and there is one of them watching"

Jeno:" please be careful sir!"

Taehyung:"If anything happens you have to take care of Y/N"

Jeno:" bu-...."

Taehyung:"It's an order"

Jeno:"Understood "

The End Of No One POV

Author POV

Taehyung knew that something will happen "that guy" wouldn't leave him alone easily.

Taehyung:" hey Y/N" (he called)

*she looked at him*

Taehyung:"Thank you for getting better, I mean you're moving now:)

"she just kept looking without any explanation*

Taehyung:" let's go shopping after class, you have to get more clothes" He kept hoping for a reaction, but he knew it was so hard because of what he did.

*After class*

Taehyung:" let's go to the mall"

He said while still feeling that the man from the cafeteria is still there...They went to the mall, Taehyung opened the door for Y/N and she got out of the car, after that they went inside to the mall, the mall and bought a lot of thing(technically Taehyung did after letting Y/N try a ton of clothes )

Taehyung noticed the cafeteria man standing next to his car across the street while looking at him.

Taehyung:" Y/N, stay here I'll be back"

Y/N felt loved even though she knew he was dangerous, she just couldn't hate him even if he kills people Taehyung was in his way to the man when he heard Y/N screaming.

Y/N:"TAEHYUNG!"

He turned around just to see her

running towards him then he noticed that there is a driver trying to kill him...It was too late to avoid the car so he smiled for Y/N and she saw his lips moving saying "I love you!"