Chapter 9

💕IT'S ALL ABOUT US💕

(TAEHYUNG FF)

CHAPTER NINE

*I'LL PROTECT YOU*

Y/N POV

It has been a week since I started to live with Taehyung,he has been a really incredible person to me. I can't understand my feelings anymore.I was getting ready for college when he came knocking on my door.

*knock knock knock*

Me:" come in"

"he opened the door*

Taehyung:"you look gorgeous as always"

Me:" thanks"

*I felt so shy that I couldn't look straight to his eyes*

Taehyung:" do you want me to give you a ride?"

Me:" I don't want to bother you..."

Taehyung:" stop saying that like you're forcing me or something, I do that because I love to do it, now come to eat the breakfast is ready"

Me:"o-ok"

*I don't know why but I felt so nervous when he said "love", I hope he didn't notice*

We ate breakfast and then went to college,I was walking to class when I saw some guy standing on my way?

The guy:" Hey there, you're Y/N right?"

Me:"yes, and may I ask who are you ?"

The guy:" I'm jack, Taehyung's friend.. He told me to find you can you come?"

Me:"yeah sure I still have some time before my class begins"

and then I followed him, he seemed to go back the college .. But I know that no one goes there.

Me:" are you sure he is here?" (I asked with confusion)

Jack:"Yes, we are almost there"

We entered some kind of storeroom didn't know that we have a place like this here

Me:" Sir?!" (I called Taehyung )

Jack:" why are you calling him that?"

Me:" what do you mean?"

Jack:" I know you're guys are a couple so don't try to fucking fool around"

Me:" I don't know what are you talking about, where the hell is he?"(I said trying to hide my fear)

Jack:" do you think that he really cares for you? Huh? do you think that you are so special or what?!"( he yelled at me) He then pushed me and I fell on the ground, he started to get close to me so I felt so scared and started to scream as loud as I could.

Me:" PLEASE HELP, ANYONE PLEASE"

Jack:"no one can hear you babe"( he smirked)

The End Of Y/N POV

TAEHYUNG POV

I was in class when I heard some students talking

Student 1:" did you hear what

happened today?"

Student 2:" no what?!"

Student 1:" the girl that Taehyung cares about... I saw her following Jack"

Student 3:" isn't he the guy that rapped

Kristy last month?"

Student 1:" yes"

Student 3:" do you think he will do something this time too?"

Student :" I guess so"

Student 2:" is he stupid or what? why would he get close to one of Kim Taehyung's properties"

My blood started to boil, I asked

the students where can I find that motherfucker, I ran as fast as I could. When I arrived I heard Y/N crying so l broke the door and I saw her on the ground with her shirt off, and he was on top of her, I kicked him off of her and then I pulled out my gun.

Me:" you're fucking dead, any last words?"

Jack:" i-it wasn't me ls-swear"

Me:" then who was it? Me?"

Jack:" it's Kai, yeah Kai t-told me that h-he will give me money if I did this"

Me:" fuck you, and him"

And then I shoot him in the head.

Y/N was in shock so I took off my jacket and putted it on her then carried her home. When we arrived home I put her on her bed

Me:" you have to know that i will never hurt you, if you felt scared you just have to call my name"

Y/N:"...."

Me:"ok then i will leave you to rest...,get some sleep, we will talk after you wake up" I was so angry that I had to do that in

front of her and because of Kai, I known this piece of shit for 5 years and he knows how much I care for her how could he!

Me:" Jeno!"(I called )

Jeno:"Yes ?"

Me:" find me Kai"

Jeno:" Suho told me that he is with him"

Me:"ok then lets go"

Jeno:ok.."

We arrived at Suho's house so I opened the door without knocking on it since I don't knock the door if it wasn't Y/N's door.

Me:"Kai!"(I called as loud as I could)

Suho:" what is happening here?"

*then he saw me*

Suho:" oh welcome sir... Can I help you?"

Me:" where the fuck is Kai?!"

Suho:"he's eating, may I ask why?"

Me:"he is dead"

*I went to the kitchen and I saw him sitting, when he saw me he stood up*

Me:" how dare you touch what's mine"

Kai: what are you talking Abo.."

I cut him of with a punch in the face, suho couldn't stand the situation so he stood in front of Kai*

Suho:" sorry but I can trust Kai enough to tell you that this whole situation is just a misunderstanding,can you tell me what he did?"

Me:" why should I?"

Suho:" doesn't he have the right to know what he did ?'"

Me:" he knows exactly what he did!, he fucking send Jack to attack Y/N"*and then I told him exactly what happened *

Kai:"I swear I didn't do anything, I was with Suho this whole week!"

Suho:" yeah I can confirm that"

Me:" then who the fuck did it ?"

Suho:" we can ask Jack..."

Me:" he's dead"

Suho:" what do you mean "he's dead", who killed him"

Me:" I did, he is in the storeroom

college"

Jeno:" why didn't you tell me

that??"( he panicked)

Me:"I forgot about him "(cold tone)

Jeno:" WHAT IF ANYONE FIND HIM"

Me:" relax, even if anyone found him I will deal with him"

Jeno:" I will go hide him"

Me:" ok then go, Suho will give a ride" he ran to the car with a pale face, he is always afraid of the idea (me getting in trouble). I went with Suho to see Y/N, in the end I will have to tell her that I'm a gang boss.