Chapter 18

💞 IT'S ALL ABOUT US 💞

(TAEHYUNG FF)

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

*US*

Y/N POV

l opened my eyes wide as I see Tae's face just two inches away from mine, he looks handsome when he's asleep, I've never noticed his eyelashes are actually so long that I want to touch them, so I did. He started to open his eyes which made me get a light blush over my cheeks, he giggled softly at my reaction.

Me:" Thank you for being here for me"(almost whisper shyly)

He just smiled but surprisingly it faded away after a short while then he stares at me with sorrow eyes

Me:" what just happened?" (worried)

Taehyung:" it's nothing"

Me:" there is obviously something, and I don't want to look for answers alone anymore"

He got a slight panic on his eyes before quickly starting to talk.

Taehyung:" you being here"

Me:" you don't want me to be here?"

Taehyung:"Yes, I mean no! It's not like that"

Me:"Then what?"

Taehyung:" you know... It's all my fault you being here, I should've told you'"

Me:" yeah you should"

He looked guilty and sad before he tries to get up to leave but right there, I stopped him by continuing to talk

Me:" but you didn't because you couldn't so it's ok, also I should've believed you that makes it kind of my fault too so l'm sorry, don't blame yourself we can't change what already happened". He smiled happily

Me:" you have to promise me though"I said while getting up and standing in front of him.

Taehyung:" promise you what?"( worried)

Me:" that you will tell me everything from now on, no more secrets"

Taehyung:" I'm actually keeping one" I was unsure I mean there is no way there is something else about Jin I didn't know, right? I really don't want to experience the feeling of fear again, it's not easy that I just found out that my best friend is a killer He can see obvious fear in my eyes and that is uncomfortable so he continued to talk.

Taehyung:" In fact there are a lot of things that I have to tell you if you don't want secrets, also you have to know that I can't tell you anything that I know cause its not good for you if you want a normal life"

I fixed my eyes on him and then replied

Me:" ok I'm listening"

Taehyung:" first of all you have to know that l'm not a very good guy, I'm more dangerous than anyone you know, I know it doesn't sound complicated but believe me it is"

Me:" I know you are dangerous and I don't mind it, I already knew that l won't live a normal life since the first day I entered your life in, honestly I don't want a normal life its boring"(laughing at the end)

Taehyung:" No, listen to me, it's really not simple "( he said seriously)

Me:" I know"

He took both of my hands with his and started to talk again

Taehyung:" believe me you don't"

Me:"I know that you are a gang boss, so what is more dangerous than that"

Taehyung:" what? How do you know that"

*Flashback*

I was heading to class after eating, I was surprised that Jisoo just walked away without explaining who bully people to stay away from me or whatever, I was feeling really down. I saw that guy (Jeno) that stays with Taehyung so I wanted to talk to him as I remembered Jisso talking about Taehyung at the cafeteria the other day.

Me:" hey..

Jeno:" yes?"

Me:" I know we don't know each other but may I ask you something?"

Jeno:" go ahead, but be quick l have to go"

Me:" I've heard that someone bully people to stay away from me."

He cut me off

Jeno:" and what is this have to do with me?"

Me:" can I finish?"( slightly angry)

Jeno:" yes, I'm sorry"

Me:" I just want to make sure that, Taehyung the guy who stays with you doesn't have anything to do with this"

He got really mad for some reason and started to scream at me.

Jeno:" how dare you accuse master, being a gang boss doesn't make him responsible for every problem!"