Chapter 8

𝙄𝙏'𝙎 𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝘼𝘽𝙊𝙐𝙏 𝙐𝙎💗

(𝘛𝘈𝘌𝘏𝘠𝘜𝘕𝘎 𝘍𝘍)

CHAPTER EIGHT

Taehyung:"you're right., Stay here I have an extra room, also I feel lonely staying by myself all the time"

Me:" I'm not sure..."

Taehyung:" Oh come on I don't bite *he smiled*

Me:" do you smile often?"

Taehyung:" Not that much... I guess you're kinda special:)"

*I blushed which made him giggle softly*

Taehyung:" Oh wait! I forgot to mention that your bag was opened when you passed out so all of your clothes got wet, I don't have women clothes in here since I live alone... Is it ok if I gave you mine?"

Me:" yeah I guess it's fine"

The End Of Y/N POV

TAEHYUNG POV

I gave her one of my white shirts and new boxers, I was imagining how gorgeous she would look putting on my clothes. I went downstairs to tell the maids that we have a guest today, then I went to see how she was doing.....

*I OPENED DOOR AT THE WRONG TIME*

She Quickly closed the remaining button!

"Oh shit " (I whispered to myself)

Y/N:" does it look weird?"

Me:" not at all, you look awesome"She blushed probably because of what I said and damn she's so cute."

Me:" just wanted to tell you that the dinner is ready"

Y/N:" Thank you,Sir."

Me:"Stop calling me that!!"(I said angrily)

Y/N:"What?"

Me:" just... Never mind"

"why she keeps calling me that it really pissing me off how she always puts that barrier between us"

The End of Taehyung POV

*KAI POV*

I went to see Taehyung since l haven't seen him in a long time.

I wanted to scare him by entering through the window, but then l saw that girl..I thought:" no that shouldn't be happening and then, I ran away while crying...