Chapter 4

𝙄𝙏'𝙎 𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝘼𝘽𝙊𝙐𝙏 𝙐𝙎💗

(𝘛𝘈𝘌𝘏𝘠𝘜𝘕𝘎 𝘍𝘍)

CHAPTER FOUR

After class, I went home and took a long shower and change into comfortable clothes so I can go to work (Well I Work at a small coffee shop). I arrived at work.

Time Skip

At 11:55pm

"Wtf why here out of all the places, "I asked my self after I saw Taehyung and the other guy with him.

Taehyung:"You can go Jeno." After that, that guy Jeno left*

Me:" Are You following me or something?"

Taehyung:" N-No " *blush"

*I looked at Jeno and his face was pale while looking at Taehyung I guess it's his first time blushing:*

Me:" Pfft, ok then, do you wanna order something?"

Taehyung:" black coffee"(he said trying to act serious and it was a total fail)

Me:" ok"

I was so confused, why I see him in everywhere I go..

Me:" here is your order sir"

Taehyung:"Sir?"

(he asked in confusion and he looked kinda angry)

Then he left and I went home and made dinner, but my father never came..I checked his room and he wasn't there either.

END OF Y/N POV

TAEHYUNG POV

I'm in the car with Jeno, he was driving while l'm sitting in the back seat.

Me: "She called me sir!"(i said angrily)

Juno:" isn't that normal, I mean she doesn't know you"

I glared him through the mirror to shut the fuck up and so he did*

Me:" what about him?"

Jeno:" do you mean...?"

Me:" yes! Who else would it be"

Jeno:"He is in the basement"

Me:"very well..."

The End Of Taehyung POV

Morning (the next day)

Author's POV

You woke up surprisingly early, your father wasn't there, you were kinda happy because finally, you had a peaceful morning, but... part of you was in concern that something might happen to him. You got dressed and then went to College.

The End Of Author POV

TAEHYUNG POV

I was in the cafeteria with suho when she arrived, she was gorgeous .. her hair, her eyes and OMG her waist is another story.

Suho:" isn't this Y/N ?"

Me:"$___$

Suho:" sir?"

Me:"°....°"

Suho:" whispering* "at least close your mouth"

Then I noticed that was losing myself because of her, same as the other guys which made me very mad, but she doesn't seem to notice anyone.

The End Of Taehyung POV